• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Forum for Facebook, Twitter, and Social Media Marketing

In summary, the "New Forum Suggestion" is a platform where Pampered Chef consultants can submit ideas and suggestions for new features, improvements, or changes to the company's forum. Suggestions can be submitted through the "New Forum Suggestion" section of the consultant account. All suggestions are reviewed and considered by the team, and while a response cannot be guaranteed, updates and changes resulting from suggestions will be communicated. Other suggestions can also be viewed on the platform to avoid duplicates and provide additional feedback.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Can we have a new forum for "Facebook, Twitter, Social Media and Online Marketing"? Seems rather timely given all the new opportunities...

Great idea!!!

Yes- I think that would be great! Greg is currently in Africa - just finished volunteering at an orphanage in Tanzania and is sightseeing for a bit. when he gets back he'll program it in.

Ditto -=- please consider adding a place where we can all be better educated.

I'll be able to add it in three weeks time. Thanks!

1. What is the purpose of the "New Forum Suggestion"?

The "New Forum Suggestion" is a platform where Pampered Chef consultants can submit ideas and suggestions for new features, improvements, or changes to the company's forum. This allows us to gather feedback and ideas from our consultants and make continuous improvements to our forum.

2. How can I submit a suggestion on the "New Forum Suggestion" platform?

You can submit a suggestion by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "New Forum Suggestion" section. From there, you can fill out a form with your suggestion and any additional details or examples.

3. Are all suggestions submitted on the "New Forum Suggestion" platform considered?

Yes, all suggestions submitted on the platform are reviewed by our team. We value and consider all feedback and suggestions from our consultants to improve our forum and provide the best experience for our community.

4. Will I receive a response to my suggestion on the "New Forum Suggestion" platform?

While we cannot guarantee a response to every suggestion, we do our best to provide updates and communicate any changes or implementations that result from suggestions submitted on the platform. We appreciate your contributions and want to keep our consultants informed.

5. Can I see other suggestions that have been submitted on the "New Forum Suggestion" platform?

Yes, you can view other suggestions that have been submitted on the platform. This allows you to see what others have suggested and potentially provide additional feedback or support for those suggestions. It also helps to avoid duplicate suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt