• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Forum on ChefSuccess Easy for Everyone to Use?

Gah, how annoying.. if you want to post a doc in reply to someones request, you have to start a new thread.Gah, how annoying.. if you want to post a doc in reply to someones request, you have to start a new thread.
kam
Staff member
Sometimes DH walks by and I am on CS.

Just a few minutes ago I was over on the PC forum, DH walks by and says "Geez, they changed it!".

It dawned on me that he thought I was on CS, and I said "No, this is another forum".

He said, "Oh, good, that one doesn't look as nice as the one you are usually on! I was trying to figure out why they would change it."

So, kudos to Greg and ChefSuccess! :) See, even DH saw the differences right away. He said the PC forum seemed harder to read.

Yeah, it does. I don't like it and haven't even felt compelled to come up with a user name.

I provide the furniture, the stove and maybe the paintings, but it's the members that make it home :)CS will always be a flexible, productive, and independent home for PC consultants.

Need a "like" button!

aried said:
Need a "like" button!

I suppose you could show your love for a thread by using the "thread rating" drop down in the upper right corner.

Admin Greg said:
I suppose you could show your love for a thread by using the "thread rating" drop down in the upper right corner.

Ha...never noticed that drop down menu :eek: Is it new?

And yes! This is a great forum!

Thanks!

Yup! LOVE the layout of this one much better. I like that we can look at the most recent posts vs. having to click on each topic to see what's new. ;)

Yeah Greg, I'm a big fan of Vb as well.....not to mention all the time and effort you put into customizing it.

Sheila said:
Yup! LOVE the layout of this one much better. I like that we can look at the most recent posts vs. having to click on each topic to see what's new. ;)

Agreed. I'll be sticking w/ cs.

Admin Greg said:

Wow - how come I never noticed that before?

I'm reading the new PC Community rules and check this out
"The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, without the express written permission of The Pampered Chef®."

otherwise.. don't use the ideas?

From the FAQ
How do I upload a word document or PDF?

– You can upload a document as part of a New Topic but documents cannot be included in replies to existing threads. To upload a document in a New Topic thread, click “New Topic” from the home page of any forum, then attach a file using the instructions below the text box. Your document will appear as a part of your initial topic post.

Gah, how annoying.. if you want to post a doc in reply to someones request, you have to start a new thread.

Dotty said:
Gah, how annoying.. if you want to post a doc in reply to someones request, you have to start a new thread.

And, as Greg mentioned in another post, once you do, it becomes property of PC.

ewwww. I love PC and get their concern, but it's creepy in a kind of "The Firm" way. I will encourage folks to contact me personally via email.

What is the purpose of the new forum "Even Dh Noticed!"?

The new forum "Even Dh Noticed!" is a space for Pampered Chef consultants to share their success stories, tips, and tricks with each other. It is meant to inspire and motivate consultants to grow their businesses.

How can I access the "Even Dh Noticed!" forum?

You can access the "Even Dh Noticed!" forum by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Community" tab. From there, you can select the "Forums" option and then choose "Even Dh Noticed!" from the list of available forums.

Can I post in the "Even Dh Noticed!" forum if I am not a consultant?

No, the "Even Dh Noticed!" forum is only available for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in joining the community, you can sign up to become a consultant on the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any guidelines for posting in the "Even Dh Noticed!" forum?

Yes, we ask that all posts in the "Even Dh Noticed!" forum are respectful, positive, and relevant to Pampered Chef. Please refrain from posting promotional content or sensitive information.

Can I share my personal contact information in the "Even Dh Noticed!" forum?

No, for your safety and privacy, we ask that you do not share personal contact information in the "Even Dh Noticed!" forum. You can connect with other consultants through the private messaging feature on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies