• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Back on Track: Host Coaching & Guests Specials

In summary, to get back on track with hosting a Pampered Chef party, it's important to schedule a host coaching session with your consultant. These one-on-one meetings are important because they help you stay organized and make the most out of your party. To motivate guests to attend, offer incentives, create a fun theme, or provide exclusive products. To increase party sales, promote through social media, offer deals or discounts, and encourage guests to invite friends. For an interactive and fun party, incorporate games or challenges, have a live demo, and provide snacks and refreshments.
Tpol04
Ok so I have been a bit inactive so I am tryijg to figure a few thimgs out. 1. Can you only buy the new host coaching folders instead of the traditional flyers that were cheaper?also, what are people doimg now that the host/guest specials are not sent im the cn. They looked much better then printing on your computer.

Yes, you can purchase the new host coaching folders instead of the traditional flyers. Depending on what you need the flyers for, you may be able to find a similar option from an online printing company. As far as what people are doing now that the host/guest specials are not being sent out, there are still a few options. You can create your own digital flyer and email it out to your guests or post it on social media. You can also create a physical flyer and mail it out to your guests. Finally, you can set up a special page on your website that has all the details of your offer.

1. Yes, you can only purchase the new host coaching folders instead of the traditional flyers. The new folders are more expensive, but they are designed to be more effective in helping you coach your hosts and increase your party bookings.2. With the new host coaching folders, the host/guest specials are no longer sent in the catalog. Instead, you can find the current specials on the Thirty-One website or in your consultant back office. Some consultants also create their own flyers or graphics to share with their customers.

1. How can I get back on track with hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To get back on track with hosting a Pampered Chef party, it's important to reach out to your consultant and schedule a host coaching session. This will help you stay organized and ensure that you have all the necessary information and tools to host a successful party.

2. What are host coaching sessions and why are they important?

Host coaching sessions are one-on-one meetings between you and your consultant, where you discuss your party goals and plan out strategies to achieve them. These sessions are important because they help you stay on track and make the most out of your party.

3. How can I motivate my guests to attend my party?

One way to motivate your guests is to offer special incentives or discounts for attending. You can also create a fun and engaging theme for your party or offer exclusive products that are only available to party attendees.

4. What are some ways to increase party sales?

To increase party sales, make sure to promote your party through social media and personal invitations. You can also offer special deals or bundle discounts to entice your guests to purchase more products. Encourage your guests to invite their friends as well to expand your potential customer base.

5. How can I make my party more interactive and fun for my guests?

There are many ways to make your party more interactive and fun for your guests. You can incorporate games or challenges with prizes, have a live cooking demonstration, or allow your guests to try out products hands-on. You can also provide a variety of snacks and refreshments to keep the atmosphere lively and enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies