• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan/Feb Flyer: Get Ready for the New Year!

In summary, the Jan/Feb flyer features new products such as a 3-in-1 Vegetable Peeler, Quick Cooker Set, and Deluxe Air Fryer. There is also a special promotion for a free non-stick skillet with a purchase of $75 or more. Both new and previous flyer items are available for purchase and can be mixed and matched to qualify for the free skillet. The flyer also includes healthy cooking options such as the Deluxe Air Fryer and Quick Cooker Set. It is valid for the entire months of January and February, but products may sell out before the end of the flyer.
rayday
I made a January/February flyer to print on the back of the one I'm using for November and December. I pass around a couple of folders at my shows with this page and a couple of others.

Attachments

• Jan-Feb special.doc
    27 KB · Views: 692
  • NovDec Specials.doc
    154.5 KB · Views: 560
Your flyers look Fabulous!!!!!!!!

GREAT work on the flyers. :)

flyerYour flyer is great! I am a bit confused though. Is the cookware 60% in January and February? How did you find out about Jan and Feb already?

Thanks,
Michelle

The cookware is only for February. I found out thanks to the tips of the wonderful people on this board! If you go to CC and click on one of the host or guest special flyers you can look ahead. Up in the address bar change the 05dec to 06jan and so on. You can only look up to Feb right now.

The information was in a email about updates of website scripts.Check your February side of flyer. When you talk about the cookware you have January instead of Febuary. If someone mention to you before I missed it.
I will using your flyers their GREAT,

Chalrene

THANKS for catching that!!! I got it changed!

1. What new products are being featured in the Jan/Feb flyer?

The Jan/Feb flyer features a variety of new products, including our new 3-in-1 Vegetable Peeler, Quick Cooker Set, and Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Is there a special promotion or discount for the Jan/Feb flyer?

Yes, the Jan/Feb flyer includes a special promotion for customers. With a purchase of $75 or more, you can receive a free 8-inch non-stick skillet.

3. Can I still purchase items from the previous flyer in addition to the new products?

Yes, all items from the previous flyer will still be available for purchase. You can also mix and match products from both flyers to qualify for the free skillet promotion.

4. Are there any healthy cooking options featured in the Jan/Feb flyer?

Yes, the Jan/Feb flyer includes several healthy cooking options, such as our Deluxe Air Fryer and Quick Cooker Set, which both use less oil for a healthier alternative to frying.

5. How long is the Jan/Feb flyer valid for?

The Jan/Feb flyer is valid for the entire month of January and February. However, some products may sell out before the end of the flyer, so we recommend purchasing early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie