• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Feedback on My New Flyer Design - Open to Input & Criticism!

In summary, the conversation is about a flyer idea for promoting Pampered Chef products. The flyer includes gift ideas and cooking classes. Participants in the conversation express interest in using and sharing the flyer, as well as discussing potential locations for posting it. The conversation also includes a link to a relevant document for reference.
KristinS
Okay, so I had an idea for a flyer to post around, but want to see what you all think - so here it is.

Any input/criticism/changes you would make? TIA!

Attachments

• Cooking Class flyer gen.pdf
    82 KB · Views: 518
Great Flyer..

Hi!

I love it and would love to know what gift ideas you use...? Mine are getting a little old and for repeat customers, they want new ideas!

Thanks bunches!

Robin

Looks good! The October CN has a bunch of new ideas!

robin stone said:
I love it and would love to know what gift ideas you use...? Mine are getting a little old and for repeat customers, they want new ideas!

Funny - I haven't actually done any of these yet, just thought it would be good to try! I figured I'd snag some ideas from here, and the ones in the Oct CN.

Also, I'm going to make use of the Pampered Picks flyer from here for PC gift ideas.

I have been thinking about this the last couple days too! I was thinking about more of the homemade for the holidays and kids in the kitchen, and I would be offering them at my house or somewhere public (not sure where yet) Thanks for the ideas

thanks...

I looked for the Pampered Picks flyer...do you know if it's called something else?

Robin

You did a marvelous job. The FREE COOKING CLASSES will really get their attention.
I may borrow your idea. I would love to offer them in my home, maybe once a month.
There really are people who would jump at that since many of our grocery stores are
holding them for upwards of $60 an evening. I even took one of their classes on Safe Knife handling after our Forged Cutlery came out.s

I think I will try to use this idea as well. With people wanting to learn more about food and cooking this may be the way we need to focus to get more bookings.

So are you going to post these at stores, or mail them?

I think at stores, churches, and anyplace else that has a bulletin board you have permission to place them.

tlag1986 said:
I think at stores, churches, and anyplace else that has a bulletin board you have permission to place them.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm going to print a bunch and put them in my catalog tote so I have them with me whenever I see an opportunity to post one.

1. What is the purpose of the new flyer?

The new flyer is designed to showcase our latest products and promotions, and provide our customers with inspiration and ideas for using our products in the kitchen.

2. Will the prices on the new flyer be different from the current catalog?

No, the prices listed on the new flyer will be the same as those in the current catalog. However, there may be specific promotions or discounts featured on the flyer that are not available in the catalog.

3. How often will the new flyer be released?

The new flyer will be released every quarter, along with our seasonal catalogs. Keep an eye out for the release dates on our website or through our email newsletter.

4. Can I order products directly from the new flyer?

Yes, you can either order online through our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. The product codes listed on the flyer can be used to easily find the products on our website.

5. Are there any exclusive products featured on the new flyer?

Yes, there may be some exclusive products or bundles featured on the new flyer that are not available in our regular catalog. These products are only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of them while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • Savannah_Peach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • rayday
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies