• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Stunning New Fall Theme Show – Your Opinion Matters!

I am a new Pampered Chef Consultant. I just joined at the end of October. I did not get anything in my kit about the various theme shows offered now or in the past. Did they use to send theme show binders in the kits? Can you get them anywhere or do I have to download them individually theough CC?You need to download them from CC. HO no longer includes them with the seasonal paperwork (and they were never part of the kit, anyway).
DebPC
Staff member
Do you like them?

I don't do Dessert Shows, so that one doesn't excite me as much, but I am loving the Comfort Foods Show, and also EVERY recipe in the Dinner On Time recipe cards could be used as a demo recipe, and I am very excited about those!
Also excited about doing Bites and Bevs Shows, with the new Appetizers Cookbook, and the Shaker, Martini Glasses, etc....

I'm the same way...I don't do many dessert shows so the Sweet Favorites theme did not thrill me. I LOVED the Comfort Foods theme show! I'm picking up things tomorrow to try out the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder...it looks delicious! I can't wait for the rest of the recipes to be put up on CC!
I didn't get a chance to check out the Weekday Dinners Done recipe cards...there was a crowd when I was in the product room, but from what I've heard they're great!

I do think that the weekday dinners cards will be their own theme show. I'm planning to give them as a gift to purchasers of the DCB or 12" skillet. HO did a great job planning those - who wouldn't want to get ingredients for 5 meals and still be able to go through the express line?The carrot cake bites look really good, and would be a good discussion point at a show to illustrate how a simple change (using a mini muffin pan instead of a cake pan) can make a recipe fun and interesting. But I've been pushing main dish shows, to talk about saving money and time.

chefann said:
I do think that the weekday dinners cards will be their own theme show. I'm planning to give them as a gift to purchasers of the DCB or 12" skillet. HO did a great job planning those - who wouldn't want to get ingredients for 5 meals and still be able to go through the express line?

The carrot cake bites look really good, and would be a good discussion point at a show to illustrate how a simple change (using a mini muffin pan instead of a cake pan) can make a recipe fun and interesting. But I've been pushing main dish shows, to talk about saving money and time.

AWESOME idea! Also, since the new digital thermometer is more pricey than the old one, this could be included as a free gift in the DCB Bundle (which I hope to start having some takers on).

The great thing about the Dinner cards is that any recipe that is designed for the DCB can be done in the 12" skillet. Awesome cross sell. I am thrilled about them and I know they will be a big hit.

I just got my changeover kit this weekend and it didn't have any info on the new theme shows. Shouldn't I have gotten the binder pages?

I didn't get any either. The Paperwork Package Guide says "Your Guide to Theme Shows" will be on CC. Did they decide to cut back on costs by not including these in the Changeover Kits?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish in Texas said:
I didn't get any either. The Paperwork Package Guide says "Your Guide to Theme Shows" will be on CC. Did they decide to cut back on costs by not including these in the Changeover Kits?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I hope not! Mine never look nice when I print them off! I'm looking at the Supply Order Form and don't even see them there. Darn!

They are only downloadable on CC. I guess it's to help cut costs. I am kind of sad that they did that because my printer doesn't print things as nicely and the colors never seem as bright and crisp.

Can you send it to your local Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, or Kinkos for printing? I know that Staples and Kinkos offer that option, and they do a really good job with printing.

I am a new Pampered Chef Consultant. I just joined at the end of October. I did not get anything in my kit about the various theme shows offered now or in the past. Did they use to send theme show binders in the kits? Can you get them anywhere or do I have to download them individually theough CC?

You need to download them from CC. HO no longer includes them with the seasonal paperwork (and they were never part of the kit, anyway).

1. What is the Fall Theme Show all about?

The Fall Theme Show is a brand new collection from Pampered Chef featuring stunning fall-inspired products and recipes that are perfect for the upcoming season. It is a limited edition show that is only available for a limited time, so make sure to check it out!

2. How can I access the Fall Theme Show?

You can access the Fall Theme Show by going to the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can select the Fall Theme Show from the list of current shows and start browsing the products.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts for the Fall Theme Show?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts for the Fall Theme Show. Make sure to check the show page regularly to see the latest deals and offers. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on promotions and discounts.

4. Can I host a Fall Theme Show party?

Yes, you can host a Fall Theme Show party and earn free products and discounts as a host. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and invite your friends and family to discover the stunning new fall products together.

5. How can I share my opinion about the Fall Theme Show?

We value your opinion and would love to hear your feedback about the Fall Theme Show. You can leave a review on the product pages or share your thoughts on social media using the hashtag #FallThemeShow. Your opinion matters to us and helps us improve our products and shows for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefDude