• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Wish Lists: Latest Must-Have Products

In summary, customers want an "everyday" pan, lids for metal baking pans, a Simple Additions teapot, change to the Small Cool & Serve Square Tray, and a Cuban cookbook.
DebPC
Staff member
What's on every ones wish list for new fall products?

I would love to see an "everyday" pan (ones with the small handles on each side of the pan). Or the 10" Executive Skillet as open stock and not part of the set.

Some type of lids for the metal baking pans. We take ours with cake/brownies to get togethers, but I hate having to use foil or plastic wrap. :(
Possibly bringing back the cherry pitter?
I have a list around here somewhere, but I can't find my notebook were my ideas are written. :)

Insulated travel totes for the stoneware.

I would love to see them allow individual purchases of the executive cookware. Sometimes people are intimidated by the cost of the whole set.

I would also love the cookware sets to be open stock. Sometimes I have a customer who wants another saucepan due to damage or just cooking needs.

leshelman said:
Some type of lids for the metal baking pans. We take ours with cake/brownies to get togethers, but I hate having to use foil or plastic wrap. :(
Oh! Yes...good idea!

I'd like to see . . .

• a round cleaning brush with a long handle. Yes, I know we have both the cleaning brush and the round brush, but for many of my hand-wash items a long-handled round brush is much more convenient.
  • a Simple Additions teapot.
  • a change to the Small Cool & Serve Square Tray--egg holders on the inserts like the ones on the regular inserts.
  • a Cuban cookbook. (One of my customers has been asking for this for years.)

I'm sure there are others that customers have requested, but I can't think of them at the moment.

DebPC said:
I would also love the cookware sets to be open stock. Sometimes I have a customer who wants another saucepan due to damage or just cooking needs.
Yes, replacement pieces would boost sales. Myself, I have a cute 4-quart pot my son ruined while learning how to cook rice and I just can't justify buying a whole new set for that one piece.

1. What are some popular products on the Fall Wish List?

Some popular products on the Fall Wish List include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Apple Peeler, Corer, and Slicer, the Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection.

2. Are there any limited edition items on the Fall Wish List?

Yes, there are limited edition items on the Fall Wish List such as the Pumpkin Silicone Spatula and the Harvest Mini Spatula Set.

3. Can I purchase items from the Fall Wish List as a gift?

Yes, all items on the Fall Wish List can be purchased as a gift. Simply select the "gift" option at checkout and provide the recipient's shipping information.

4. Are there any deals or promotions for items on the Fall Wish List?

Yes, there are often deals and promotions for items on the Fall Wish List. Make sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals and promotions.

5. Can I add items from the Fall Wish List to my existing order?

Yes, you can add items from the Fall Wish List to your existing order. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will be happy to assist you with adding the items to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flybygrace
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovePC1
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Danswife