• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Products Earned: Have You Received Yours Yet?

anyone know? I made level 1 I think or 1 1/2 haha. I love the rockcrok and the new spritzer. Just wondering what I missed out on.
monicag
Silver Member
Has anyone received the products they earned yet? I thought they were to be sent out early this week......I'm anxiously waited them level 3 package....really thought I would have it today.

Nothing here yet, kinda bummed want to start using them so I am comfortable at my shows in the coming month.

I really wish they would do this a little sooner.....think I'm going to send an e-mail. Because we do need to use them to get familiar with them. Plus not getting catalogs until mid-August is kind of ridiculous when you have early September parties. I was not able to hand them there host packet at the party and had to pay to mail it to them. We should have all the stuff in our hands early August....just my opinion.

Yeah, the timing is getting ridiculous. We used to get fall product reveals in mid July....a whole month shift then add a week to receive the packages??

I've been trying to find the information with dates of when we could expect changeover kit and our earned products, but can't find it for anything....anyone know where I might have seen it at?

I was wondering the same thing - got my changeover kit on Tuesday, dying to get my hands on the new stuff I earned! I can't seem to find any notice of when it'll ship either. If someone finds out and could share it here that would be great!

I received my change-over box on Tuesday and my products are on the truck for delivery now. :D

My box arrived about 5 minutes ago!

I got my change over stuff on Tuesday and got my box of products just a few minutes ago. I am alittle sad because I earned the level one and the batter bowl was in this and it didn't come with a lid. I don't think that the old lids will fit with just looking at it. I have gone and looked at the new products and don't see that the lids are being sold seperately. Can someone help?

Thank you!

I can't wait, I only earned the first level but when my recruit qualifies I'll be using those PC dollars on that New show stopper! I ordered a few small peices last night, including the Tablet case.

smithcooking said:
I got my change over stuff on Tuesday and got my box of products just a few minutes ago. I am alittle sad because I earned the level one and the batter bowl was in this and it didn't come with a lid. I don't think that the old lids will fit with just looking at it. I have gone and looked at the new products and don't see that the lids are being sold seperately. Can someone help? Thank you!
I heard the lids were coming later. My director didn't get hers with her stuff either.

I just got mine and the packing sheet says that the batter bowl lid is on backorder and will ship later. I freaked out a little, too, when I saw that. BTW, I put in a replacement order last night trying to get a white lid for the old small batter bowl (wanted to give the extra freebie I got to my son, but didn't think he'd appreciate the pink lid!) and I could only get the NEW batter bowl lids on the replacement order form, even by searching it. It'll be a little disappointing if the old lids aren't available.

My stuff came this morning! This is the first day I have really wished that I wasn't working at the winery - I can't wait to get home and start playing! I have a date with a s'more cake this evening. ;)

cindiskitchencabinet said:
I just got mine and the packing sheet says that the batter bowl lid is on backorder and will ship later. I freaked out a little, too, when I saw that. BTW, I put in a replacement order last night trying to get a white lid for the old small batter bowl (wanted to give the extra freebie I got to my son, but didn't think he'd appreciate the pink lid!) and I could only get the NEW batter bowl lids on the replacement order form, even by searching it. It'll be a little disappointing if the old lids aren't available.
I would call because they should keep the old lid for a while.....they typically do.

I'm curious to know what came in level 2 and 3 boxes? Anyone know? I made level 1 I think or 1 1/2 haha. I love the rockcrok and the new spritzer. Just wondering what I missed out on.

monicag said:
I would call because they should keep the old lid for a while.....they typically do.
Replacement parts for retired items are available for the length of the warranty. The Batter Bowls have a 5 year warranty so we should see the lids on the replacement part list for 5 years.

When we had our meeting they told us the lids were supposed to be available by the time ours shipped but apparently that wasn't the case. Mine doesn't have a lid. I now have 5 large batterbowls, including 2 with pink lids!

mspibb said:
When we had our meeting they told us the lids were supposed to be available by the time ours shipped but apparently that wasn't the case. Mine doesn't have a lid. I now have 5 large batterbowls, including 2 with pink lids!
Yes, my count is the same but my son who has a ton of PC for some reason doesn't have batter bowls so he'll get a set with white lids; my granddaughter will be moving into her first apartment and will get a set (probably the pink one); I am keeping two (of course one is the new) and the second set with the pink will be in my stash for someone down the line that has to have the pink or as an incentive. I have tons of duplicates so my granddaughter will get her pick of a lot of things I have. I also have a ton new in box that she and others in the family can shop in and then I plan to sell the rest at a big discount. I am sick of having so many things around. I need to downsize. Most things I do not need two of.

Aside from the fact that over the years I acquired duplicates of a lot of things that I carried to shows instead of packing up my kitchen, my mom moved in with me a couple of years ago and she had a lot of PC for some reason! ;-) she always does a fundraiser show for HWC and she loves pink so inspite of the fact that I had my samples she had to buy the pink lidded set!

no changeover kit yet for me. :(

1. What does "Waiting for Products Earned" mean?

"Waiting for Products Earned" refers to a situation where a customer has completed a task or fulfilled certain requirements to earn a product, but has not yet received the product.

2. How long does it usually take to receive products that have been earned?

The time it takes to receive products earned may vary depending on the company or program. It is best to check with the specific company or program for their estimated processing time.

3. What should I do if I have been waiting for products earned for a long time?

If you have been waiting for products earned for a longer period than the estimated processing time, it is recommended to reach out to the company or program for an update on the status of your earned products.

4. Can I track the status of my earned products?

Some companies or programs may have a system in place for customers to track the status of their earned products. If this option is available, you can typically find it on their website or by contacting their customer service.

5. What happens if I do not receive my earned products?

If you do not receive your earned products within the estimated processing time or after contacting the company or program, you may need to follow up with them to resolve the issue. They may offer a replacement or refund for the product earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies