• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting New Fall Products | Seasonings Galore!

In summary, there are new Fall products but it's hard to tell what they will be. The cookware that is mentioned is worth $115 and they may give away a free item with the purchase of that one item.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
Does anyone have any brilliant ideas as to what the new Fall products will be - especially with the constant mention of "seasonings?":p

I'm wondering if there will be a new piece of cookware because of the e-mail they sent that said the item on the cover of the new catalog is worth $115 and in the $1500 level......what else could cost $115. Also makes me wonder how much free product we will get in that level if that one item is worth $115.I really hope they have covers for the 13 x 9 stoneware and metal bakeware.

Yes- covers for the metal bakeware would be great! I get a lot of questions as to whether covers are available.
When we found out about the $115 item, my mind jumped to cookware, stoneware, or knives. I believe knives are covered- unless there's a new set coming. Stoneware I also think is covered. But I can't think of any cookware we're missing either. Except for a small ceramic set??? Price doesn't really work out though. Has anyone had any requests for cookware we don't have?

I want more of the Executive pieces in open stock, especially the 10" skillet, but I would doubt that would be the new item. I have no clue what it will be.

maybe an iron skillet? don't you "season" those?

Dutch oven or cast iron I was thinking. Something new and different.

I'm not carrying a heavy cast iron skillet or Dutch oven to shows. I'm thinking it would be something more demo friendly.

True, but they didn't necessarily say it was a great thing for demo, just it's what is featured on the cover. ;) Maybe it's an appliance? That would definitely be new.

Yeah. I just checked and they said "show stopper" so you're right, it's not necessarily a demo product.

What are the new fall products available?

The new fall products include cozy sweaters, warm jackets, stylish boots, trendy scarves, and chic hats.

When will the new fall products be released?

The new fall products will be released in early September, just in time for the start of the fall season.

Are there any discounts or promotions for the new fall products?

Yes, there are special discounts and promotions for the new fall products. Keep an eye out for sales and deals on our website and in-store.

Can I pre-order the new fall products?

Unfortunately, pre-orders for the new fall products are not available. However, you can sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know when they are released.

Are there any new fall products for men?

Yes, we have a variety of new fall products for men, including jackets, sweaters, shoes, and accessories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • byrd1956