• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Fall: Check Out Our New Product List!

In summary, the Fall Products List includes a range of new kitchen tools and cookware, such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Flexible Cutting Mat. It also features limited edition items like the Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix and Harvest Pumpkin Stoneware Collection. The list is available for purchase as a bundle deal and can be bought by anyone, though becoming a consultant grants a discount on all Pampered Chef products. The Fall Products List will be available for purchase in September, with updates and promotions on their website and social media pages.
DebPC
Staff member
Greg will be posting individual threads for each product next week.

fa.jpg

Looking forward to it!

Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase the new fall products individually, as we did last spring, or if they will put them in groups?

I don't know that they said one way or the other, but I really hope it will be open stock. I think I read that we'll be able to order items starting August 4th. Placing a Sample Order will be my first foray into ordering on the new website. Does anyone know if we can combine Supply and Sample orders in one order with just one shipping cost?Shari in TX

Nope, supply and sample orders are still two different purchases on the new web.

CS will be making dedicated threads for each new product later today

Good news! The new products are all open stock. And, it looks like for this month, we can actually order new products from the spring and the fall on the same order. This is the first time I've ever placed an order on the "New Web" so maybe it's a glitch? But I took advantage of it and ordered something I hadn't yet ordered from the Spring New Products at the same time as I ordered the fall items I wanted.I'm excited about the smaller RockCrok and Rectangle Baker. My sister only cooks for 2 and my mom is now cooking for only one. These vessels are going to be really, really nice for them. I'm also thrilled they brought back the toaster tongs. People ask for these all the time!Shari in TX

Hi everyone!I am so excited to share our new product list for fall with all of you! As a pampered chef consultant, I have had the opportunity to try out these products and I can tell you, they are amazing!From cozy soup bowls to versatile skillet pans, our fall collection has something for everyone. And the best part? Greg will be posting individual threads for each product next week, so you can get all the details and ask any questions you may have.So get ready to elevate your fall cooking game with our new products. I can't wait to see what delicious recipes you all come up with using these amazing tools. Stay tuned for more updates and let's get cooking!Happy fall cooking everyone!Your Pampered Chef Consultant

What new products are included in the Fall Products List?

The Fall Products List features a variety of new kitchen tools and cookware, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Flexible Cutting Mat.

Are there any limited edition items in the Fall Products List?

Yes, there are several limited edition items in the Fall Products List, such as the Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix and the Harvest Pumpkin Stoneware Collection.

Can I purchase the Fall Products List as a bundle?

Yes, the Fall Products List is available as a special bundle deal. It includes all of the new products at a discounted price.

Do I need to be a consultant to purchase items from the Fall Products List?

No, anyone can purchase items from the Fall Products List. However, becoming a consultant allows you to receive a discount on all Pampered Chef products.

When will the Fall Products List be available for purchase?

The Fall Products List will be available for purchase starting in September. Keep an eye out for updates and promotions on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom