• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Fall Launch 2012 Photos - Password: pampered

I think it was the Fall Peeler?No, I am not sure which one that is. :(I was able to log in and see them! Thanks so much for posting them! Unfortunately, I was unable to go this time and was really bummed bc I wasn't able to see them.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Here's a link - the password is "pampered" (no quotes)
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/jamiesgirl305/Fall%20Launch%202012/

Not sure why the scraper picture looks funny and the beverage mixes aren't rotated but some times Photobucket is weird like that!

Thank you! It was fun to see the pictures. Some of the items are different than I was picturing them.

Thank you so much for the pics

Thank you very much! You took some great pictures!

thanks for sharing the pics.

Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Thanks for the pictures!!! It really helps to see the new products.

Thank you I am very excited

Thank you so much! Wish I could have made launch and visited!

Thank you so much!Is the prep bowl on the digital scale for illustration purposes? I wouldn't think it would come with one.

NooraK said:
Thank you so much!

Is the prep bowl on the digital scale for illustration purposes? I wouldn't think it would come with one.

Yes it's just there for demo purposes.

I always like to take pictures of the new products.

Thank you so much for the pics

Thanks for sharing. I was surprised to see the handle on the Christmas Scraper appears to be bamboo or some sort of wood.

The Christmas scraper looks a little odd to me, and I wonder if the picture might come off after time with washing. I wouldn't want little specs of it getting into my food. Did they address that image on it at all?

babywings76 said:
The Christmas scraper looks a little odd to me, and I wonder if the picture might come off after time with washing. I wouldn't want little specs of it getting into my food. Did they address that image on it at all?

No they didn't say anything about it. It is super cute in person though!

I'm not a fan of the bamboo handle. I won't put bamboo in my dishwasher because even though it is dishwasher safe, it's not in the best interests of its finish. And after all the stuff I did with my scrapers over the last 2 days (spread chocolate, deviled egg goop, etc) I cannot IMAGINE having one that doesn't go in the dishwasher.

Thanks so much for posting! Very interesting. Can't wait to see it all in person.

Thank You SO Much!!!!

Thanks for the pictures, nothing very impressive. Didn't really see anything I really liked. Maybe it will look better in person.

can't tell you how many times I've been unimpressed by new products only to get them in my hands...

My favorite tale is the MFP. I saw it as a fancier more expensive FC, which I have very little use for. (I prefer using a knife to using my FC.) Well, I own one and use it a lot. For a while every time I went to use it, I had to pull it out of the dishwasher and wash it by hand. And the best part is that my now 6 year-old son still doesn't have the strength required to use the FC, but has been using the MFP since we got it when it came out.

It was a thrill to get to see all the new products since I was unable to go to the Launch. Thanks so much for putting the pictures out here for us!! It's really got me pumped!

wadesgirl said:
Here's a link - the password is "pampered" (no quotes)
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/jamiesgirl305/Fall%20Launch%202012/

Thank you so much Wadesgirl (what is your name by the way?! lol) for posting these pics and all that you have done for us here! I love it and I really appreciate you and your hard work!!:balloon:

My computer is not cooperating with me and it keeps telling me I don't have the password in right??? Is there any other way to view them?? I'm a computer ding-a-ling.

cookingwithdawn said:
My computer is not cooperating with me and it keeps telling me I don't have the password in right??? Is there any other way to view them?? I'm a computer ding-a-ling.

It told me "too many failed log-ins" from the first time I tried. I may try again later.

Yeah, got to see them! Thank you so much. I'll have to see them in person. I too felt the same way about the MFP last season and I do love that and use it alot.

MissChef said:
Thank you so much Wadesgirl (what is your name by the way?! lol) for posting these pics and all that you have done for us here! I love it and I really appreciate you and your hard work!!:balloon:

Allison :)

I was able to log in and see them! Thanks so much for posting them! Unfortunately, I was unable to go this time and was really bummed bc I wasn't able to see them.

Do you know which of the new products is the one we earned for two shows in July?

Does anyone know how big the covered roaster is?

Thanks so much!

wadesgirl it looks like your fall launch was tiny! LOL

I think our final numbers were just under 600 - pretty consistent to previous years for Omaha.

1. What is the password to access the Exclusive Fall Launch 2012 photos?

The password to access the Exclusive Fall Launch 2012 photos is "pampered" (without the quotes).

2. Can I share the password with others?

As the photos are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and their customers, we ask that you do not share the password with anyone outside of the Pampered Chef community.

3. Are these photos available for purchase?

No, these photos are for viewing purposes only and are not available for purchase.

4. Can I use these photos for my own business or social media?

Yes, these photos are intended for use by Pampered Chef consultants and can be used for promoting your business or sharing on social media. However, please do not edit or alter the photos in any way.

5. Will there be more photos added to this album in the future?

Yes, we will continue to update this album with new photos from upcoming Pampered Chef events and launches. Be sure to check back often for the latest updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl