• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales New Fall Catalogs

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
What do you think?

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
I like them. The font on the cover isn't one I would have chosen (it looks a little afterthoughty to me), but overall, I like what they've done.

I do love that there are 3 recipes in there! What a great reason for people to keep the book and think of us every time they open it.

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
For me personally, I really like the layout of them!! I thought it was a little easier to see the products individually.

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
I do love that there are 3 recipes in there! What a great reason for people to keep the book and think of us every time they open it.

Oh yes, I loved that part too!!
Another thing I thought was cool, was on the contents page, it listed what recipes were in there and what page they were on!
Hopefully, people will hang onto them a bit longer!

jackieblue

Nov 3, 2008
Please don't take this as a highjack, but along the same lines, I think they did NOT choose a good photo for the new Season's Best. Meatloaf? Seriously? :p

JMO, but they could have picked something a little more universally appetizing.

cathyskitchen

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2007
Please don't take this as a highjack, but along the same lines, I think they did NOT choose a good photo for the new Season's Best. Meatloaf? Seriously? :p

JMO, but they could have picked something a little more universally appetizing.

LOL - if they are trying to go for the male audience, then this SB might work - every man in my family LOVES meatloaf! ;)

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
We saw the SB at NC. We all got a catalog at lunch. You should get an email today from PC with most of the official info.

teachernikol

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2008
Oh yes, I loved that part too!!
Another thing I thought was cool, was on the contents page, it listed what recipes were in there and what page they were on!
Hopefully, people will hang onto them a bit longer!

Last season's catalog had the same feature. 3 wonderful recipes and they were listed on the contents page. I've enticed at least one person to do a catalog show by letting them peruse my catalog.

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I always prefer the fall catalog over the spring/summer. It's warmer. The picture isn't bad but I do prefer the picture on the spanish cover.

Aug 14, 2008
We saw the SB at NC. We all got a catalog at lunch. You should get an email today from PC with most of the official info.

Paulette,

Did you guys/gals get to taste the Carrot Cake in the DMMP or the Potato Chowder? They both sound so yummy and I can't wait to cook them. Just wondering if you got to sample and your opinion on them.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Nope no samples except for the 2 new sauces.
Peanut thai is yummy with a little kick
Maple honey mustard is good but it has a wicked kick!

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
Nope no samples except for the 2 new sauces.
Peanut thai is yummy with a little kick
Maple honey mustard is good but it has a wicked kick!

Wicked kick is right. I didn't expect that with the Maple - I was going more for sweet. Thank goodness I was warned before I tried it.

angel7581

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2009
I think the maple honey mustard will be good for putting on before baking/grilling but not sure I would use it as a dipping sauce. I was glad I had a bottle of water in my bag when I tried it, that is for sure.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I think the maple honey mustard will be good for putting on before baking/grilling but not sure I would use it as a dipping sauce. I was glad I had a bottle of water in my bag when I tried it, that is for sure.

Me too! I'd been warned, but it still took me by surprise a bit.

I'm thinking I'd like to mix it w/ a little brown sugar and use it as a Ham Glaze.

TrishPCMommy

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2009
I've already made the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and WOW!! YUMMY!!! and serves A LOT! This is a definite family favorite already and very cheap to make!! $1 per serving!

diradt

Mar 3, 2009
I was not warned about the Maple Honey Mustard and actually gagged. LOL. I just wasnt expecting that taste. I think I am definatly going to get a bottle so people can sample it at my shows. Anyone know where I can get those itty bitty spoons?

SLDOWDY1978

Sep 21, 2007
my leader made the potato chowder...it was yummy but i didnt like the skins in it. i will probably peel my potatoes with the peeler. but it was YUMMY!

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
I don't like the cover photo. The last few cover recipes haven't appealed to my tastes at all. When we had the trifle bowl on the cover, the catalog got a lot of interest. I was hoping for a chocolate dessert on the cover. When cooking magazines have a dessert, esp. chocolate, on the cover, newstand sales spike up. I think the interior layout is good. They moved Stoneware up into the first half and put cutlery behind it.

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
my leader made the potato chowder...it was yummy but i didnt like the skins in it. i will probably peel my potatoes with the peeler. but it was YUMMY!

Good way to show another product! Peel the tater! ;)

I CANNOT WAIT to try the chowder. The video shown at NC made me want it right then and there. I hope its a good show recipe.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
The video did make it sound yummy...will definitely make at home....but think it may be too many steps for a show. I know, I'm lazy. But I keep it simple....toss it all in, micro...voila, dinner!

May 18, 2009
I think I will cook the potatoes before guests arrive..then do the rest as my demo. I made the chowder yesterday for my family and we loved it.

SLDOWDY1978

Sep 21, 2007
im going to try to make it this weekend. hubby isnt a soup for dinner kind of guy so i was trying to think of something t o go with it. any ideas would be appreciated.