• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Warm Lemon Cake Recipe for Your Next Party or Show

In summary, the conversation revolved around a successful show where the host brought Warm Lemon Cakes as a featured dish. She packed a variety of kitchen tools and utensils in her bag, along with catalogs and lapboards. Despite having a smaller number of guests, the host made $150 in sales and even got some potential recruits. The conversation also touched upon the need to cut down on what is brought to shows and the effectiveness of getting guests involved. The host mentioned some helpful tips from past conference seminars, including one about demoing without the product. Overall, the conversation was a great example of how to have a successful show with minimal items and maximum involvement from guests.
Bluiydangl
Title should be new FAV recipe..... yeah I can't type. :)
Warm Lemon Cakes-
so I am 28 weeks pregnant- and knew I had to cut down what I took to my show today- and mentioned the warm glazed lemon cakes to my host, we decided on those. I ONLY packed for the cakes. I decided to take my silicone foral pan to bake them in instead of 6 prep bowls, becase the cupcake pan makes 12 and prep bowls only make 6... So I packed, my classic batter bowl, one prep bowl to melt butter in, a measure all cup, a mini measure all cup, small mix n scraper, mircoplane, whisk, cake tester, cooling rack, adjustable measuring spoon, silicone brush, and a honing paring knife. now this may seem silly. I fit it all into my bag, with catalogs and lapboards. I also took 29 minutes to dinner, and a pineapple wedger- because I always have people ask about both items.

Now we only had 4 people, but she had $150 in sales! So when someone asked about a product I didn't have, I explained what I could but mentioned I could bring it to their show if they were curious. now this was a step for me- because I have always carried a tool turn about, with all the gizmos to share. I passed around a seasons best- and had the guests write a memory of the host or describe her in one word. And forgot to pack door prize slips- whoops! but remembered I had a small mix n scraper in the car- made them talk into like a mircophone, while cakes were cooking- and told them whoever had it when cakes were done won it. They could only say "uhm" twice then had to pass it, and could ask questions, share favorite products, whatever came to mind about PC. one asked if I had to buy catalogs, one asked how much it cost to start the business, other good Q's, but I thought it was 10 minutes well spent waiting for the cupcakes to bake, and interacting with guests they didn't realize it was 10 minutes, and who knows the one could be a potential recruit one day. :)

So thought I would share. :)

Good for you! I know I need to whittle down what I take to shows. I hate carry too much. I'm learning- no one even looks at most of what is brought- ALTHOUGH, today they actually did. I sold several collapsible bowls (those are easy to bring no matter what though), and a couple bamboo bowls- for the first time. But really, the rest isn't that necessary!And kudos for getting folks involved! My guests usually are 'bumps' on logs! :D I had incorporated a reasonably successful ticket game at last nights show- but tonight's got all messed up, and never played. (long story)I need to relisten to some past conference seminars. i have two on my iPod- one with David Meenan (the 2.2 MILLION Dollar man!) and Feriale Yan- both doing "Be a Master Seller". David's seminar talked about demoing- WITHOUT the product....loved it. :D Need to practice it!Thanks for sharing. :)

Warm Glazed Lemon Cakes Recipe: Ingredients: - 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour - 1 tsp baking powder - 1/4 tsp salt - 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened - 1 cup granulated sugar - 2 large eggs - 1 tsp vanilla extract - 1/2 cup milk - 2 tbsp lemon zest - 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice - 1 cup powdered sugar Instructions: 1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. 2. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. 3. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. 4. Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. 5. Stir in the vanilla extract. 6. Gradually add in the flour mixture, alternating with the milk. 7. Fold in the lemon zest and juice. 8. Pour the batter into a greased 12-cup muffin pan or a silicone floral pan. 9. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. 10. While the cakes are baking, mix together the powdered sugar and 2 tbsp of lemon juice to make the glaze. 11. Once the cakes are done, let them cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the pan. 12. Brush the glaze over the warm cakes and let them cool completely before serving. These warm lemon cakes are the perfect balance of tangy and sweet, and are sure to be a hit at any gathering. Enjoy!

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on your pregnancy! It can definitely be challenging to balance being a pampered chef consultant and being pregnant, but it sounds like you have it all under control. I have to say, your Warm Lemon Cakes sound absolutely delicious! I can just imagine the tangy lemon glaze paired with the soft and fluffy cake - yum! And it's so smart of you to pack all of your tools and products efficiently in your bag. It definitely makes a difference when you have a lot of things to carry around. I love your idea of having the guests write a memory or describe the host in one word. It's such a personal and interactive way to get everyone involved and engaged during the show. And the game you played while the cakes were baking is such a fun and creative way to keep everyone entertained. It's all about making the most of your time and creating a memorable experience for your guests. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's always great to hear success stories and tips from other consultants. Keep up the great work and best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Hi there, congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm so glad to hear that the warm glazed lemon cakes were a hit at your show. They are definitely one of my favorite recipes as well. I love that you were able to fit all of your tools and products into your bag, that's definitely some impressive packing skills! It's always great to have extra products on hand for guests to try and ask about, and it sounds like you were able to handle any questions they had with ease. The mini mix n scraper game sounds like a fun and engaging way to pass the time while the cakes were baking. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it's always great to hear success stories from other consultants. Keep up the great work, and best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

1. What is the "New Fac Recipe to Demo"?

The "New Fac Recipe to Demo" is a new recipe that Pampered Chef has recently released for our consultants to demonstrate at cooking shows and events.

2. Is the "New Fac Recipe to Demo" easy to prepare?

Yes, the "New Fac Recipe to Demo" is designed to be simple and efficient for our consultants to prepare during a cooking show or event. It is also a great recipe for customers to recreate at home.

3. What ingredients are needed for the "New Fac Recipe to Demo"?

The ingredients for the "New Fac Recipe to Demo" may vary depending on the specific recipe, but typically it will require fresh and simple ingredients that can be easily found at any grocery store.

4. Can the "New Fac Recipe to Demo" be customized to dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of our "New Fac Recipes to Demo" can be customized to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. Please let your consultant know if you have any dietary concerns.

5. How can I get a copy of the "New Fac Recipe to Demo" to try at home?

You can get a copy of the "New Fac Recipe to Demo" by attending one of our cooking shows or events, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the recipe on our website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • jbachen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • shelly.nurse