• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New F/W "Write-In" Sales Receipt

T
theapronfits
Being new at PC, when the choice came out between the 2 types of sales receipts for F/W '05 (in Canada) I thought I would try something different and go with the write in type. I chose it because I liked the wish list portion and I knew I could make that work in a show. Well, to make a long story short, I HATE the new receipts. The show was good, the wish list sheet was great, but when I did the write in receipt with the customer, the warranty isn't on the receipt! I had to look up each item manually, and write it in for each and every item! I use the warranty as a sales tool, the customer really needs it on their final receipt. So, now I have to print out PP sales receipts for everyone. Basically I paid for sales receipts, AND now I also have to use PP receipt at the same time. That's 2 receipts that I paid for - for each Kithcen show customer!

:mad: :confused: :( Karen

I neverthought about the warranty - perhaps they could put the warranty # on the item on the wish list? I'm going to email a request to support services to suggest this. It is something new & they obviously have to work out a few gliches.

It is nice to have the choice, I haven't used the new order forms. I have photocopied the wish list for my customers to write on during the show. Then I fill the reciept out at tally time. I doesn't take very long, I actually use the time at the end to chat individually with customers, upping my average per customer sale by $30 and getting 3 or more bookings a show this way. I've only started doing this since mid August, so my calender is finally starting to get where I want it.

Esther

Warranties are on the Wish ListSince the warranties are on the wish list, just make sure the guest takes that as well as their receipt. Put their wish list items that they did not purchase into PP with a quantity of 0; that way, you kow what they are wishing for but can give the sheet back to them. Staple it to the write in form.

1. Why did you choose the write-in sales receipt instead of the regular one?

I chose the write-in sales receipt because I liked the wish list portion and thought it would be a useful tool for my kitchen shows.

2. What happened during your kitchen show that made you dislike the new sales receipt?

I found that the warranty information was not included on the write-in receipt, which I use as a sales tool for my customers. This meant that I had to manually look up and write in the warranty information for each item, which was time-consuming and inconvenient.

3. How did you handle the situation with the write-in receipt?

To address this issue, I had to print out separate sales receipts from Pampered Chef for each customer in addition to using the write-in receipt. This means that I ended up paying for two receipts for each kitchen show customer.

4. Are you satisfied with the solution you found?

While I appreciate having the warranty information on the final receipt for my customers, I am not satisfied with having to use two separate receipts for each customer and the extra cost that comes with it.

5. What advice do you have for other consultants considering the write-in sales receipt?

If you are considering using the write-in sales receipt, make sure to also have Pampered Chef sales receipts on hand to avoid any inconvenience or extra costs. It's important to weigh the pros and cons and decide if the wish list portion is worth the extra steps and expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Halle-Doodle