• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney On-Track Chart: Track Your Progress and Reach Your Goals!

In summary, the new tracker on the PC site looked scary, but with a strong June and my new recruit qualifying, I'm only about $4000 off from their chart. It does say they've split it up evenly over 12 months. My summers are stronger since I teach and that's when I work more. I'm still "shooting for the star".
lockhartkitchen
Have any of you checked out the new tracker on PC site? It looked a bit scary, but with a strong June and my new recruit qualifying, I'm only about $4000 off from their chart. It does say they've split it up evenly over 12 months. My summers are stronger since I teach and that's when I work more. I'm still "shooting for the star".

Weird Julie, I just posted a checking in on Disney thread!

I did see that and it's actually been there since January! :blushing:;):p

You should do fine getting it and then we can go vacation together and you could meet my hubby and kids and I could meet you family I am 1/2 way so far on the points for level 2.

Awesome Christina! I'd love to meet your family. We'll be buying in my youngest. I originally wanted Level 3, but hey, a trip alone (level 2) would be great. I hope your brother and family is doing better now. I'm very excited for Disney. I've made my own goal sheet. 1/2 way for you, great job! I was feeling bad at first, with a poor start to the year, but I stay positive and just started looking for ways to make up for it. I'm focusing on recruiting and wedding registries.

I don't know why I am confused but I have a question ;
This is a Trip for a family of 4 so the child buy-in is that for extra kids after 4 or if we have a family of 4 we still have to buy in our 2 children

chef131doreen said:
I don't know why I am confused but I have a question ;
This is a Trip for a family of 4 so the child buy-in is that for extra kids after 4 or if we have a family of 4 we still have to buy in our 2 children

family of 4 - buy in for more than that.

THanks that clears it up so all 4 of us are going 26,400 more to do !!!!

Ok - I have searched high and low and can't find the new tracker....HELP???

It's not a tracker CArolyn - it's a pdf chart. did you find that?

To find the tracking chart -- go to cc then incentives, click on celebrating the magic or whatever it is .....then tracking chart will be on bottom left....I think....I printed it off and look at it everday! I'm on track for level 3 right now, but really shooting for level 4!

Isn't that the same tracking chart we got when they announced the incentive? I don't see anything new??

I think so. It's paper size instead of poster size.

I wasn't talking about the tracker we got before. Sorry I called it the wrong thing. It's the On-track guide.

I do like that HO finally realized that there are consultants who will be earning the trip and only taking one other person, and have given them some additional included activities.

lockhartkitchen said:
I wasn't talking about the tracker we got before. Sorry I called it the wrong thing. It's the On-track guide.

That looks the same to me as well...???

Carolyn it is a chart that has were you should be at the end of what month. So in May point wise you should have 21000 points for level 2

Jennie4PC said:
Carolyn it is a chart that has were you should be at the end of what month. So in May point wise you should have 21000 points for level 2

Right but that chart has always been there - weren't you guys referring to some new tracker?

dannyzmom said:
Right but that chart has always been there - weren't you guys referring to some new tracker?

I think some people are just now finding it.

dannyzmom said:

That's what I had posted earlier! That it's always been there but like Linda said, some are just now finding it. :)

chefann said:
I do like that HO finally realized that there are consultants who will be earning the trip and only taking one other person, and have given them some additional included activities.

Me too!!! I was out-of-town and just had a chance to look at this new option. I love it! :love:

Thank you Pampered Chef!!!!!!!!

What is the "New Disney On-Track Chart" and how does it work?

The "New Disney On-Track Chart" is a tool designed to help families keep track of their Disney vacation planning. It includes sections for budget, dining reservations, FastPass+ selections, and other important details. It works by allowing users to input their information and keep everything organized in one place.

Is the "New Disney On-Track Chart" customizable?

Yes, the "New Disney On-Track Chart" is fully customizable. Users can add or remove sections, as well as customize the categories and subcategories to fit their specific needs and preferences.

Can the "New Disney On-Track Chart" be accessed on a mobile device?

Yes, the "New Disney On-Track Chart" is available as a digital download and can be accessed on any device with internet access. It is also optimized for mobile viewing, making it easy to use on-the-go.

Does the "New Disney On-Track Chart" have any special features?

Yes, the "New Disney On-Track Chart" includes a countdown feature, which displays how many days are left until your Disney vacation. It also includes a budget calculator to help users stay on track with their spending.

Is the "New Disney On-Track Chart" only for Disney World vacations?

No, the "New Disney On-Track Chart" can be used for any Disney vacation, including Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and Adventures by Disney. It can also be customized for non-Disney vacations as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • NooraK