• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Get Your Invitation to the New Director's Breakfast?

to the room where the breakfast was held! So I wore my pretty outfit and my tennis shoes for the walk. As I was coming down the hall, I heard all of this clapping and thought "oh crap...they started without me"......I scrambled to get out of my tennies and into my heels and was totally freaking out.....then I finally got there, the clapping was from the big wigs for each Director as we walked in....I burst into tears then AND when the standing ovation happens after all new D's are announced!!!!What an emotional day that was!It was so cool. I didnt have a call but when I opened my pack I had an invitation and got to sit with Jean Jonas. Holy
Koolotus
My new sales manager Amy Neal called me today to let me know to look for a special invitation for reserved seating at New Directo's Breakfast. :)

OK, I'm clueless, is this an awesome thing or ????
Anyone else get that invite?

Hey girl! I just posted this over on CS for you too.

All new directors get to go to this special breakfast. It's on the day we walk. I think it's really cool beans that you got a special phone call though.

But reserved seating probably means you're sitting at an extra special table! Who knows, maybe you're sitting with Marla or Doris!!!

Normal seating at the New Director Breakfast is just first come, first served. But reserved seating is special.:):)

Amy said she wanted to personally congratulate me and let me know to look for a special invitation in my packet at conference.

The invitation means you're sitting at "someone's" table (i.e Doris, Marla, Jean, etc). Exciting!

legacypc46 said:
The invitation means you're sitting at "someone's" table (i.e Doris, Marla, Jean, etc). Exciting!

Oh, that is so exciting! I want to see pictures when you get back!

Hey, Cheryl!

How cool! You're probably going to be seated with a higher up because of your outstanding recruiting! Great job!

Mary

legacypc46 said:

Yes it does!!!! Congrats!!!

Wahoo!!! Congrats to you! Be sure to tell us about it!! :D

:angel:Awesome! You will be sitting with someone awesome such as the mentioned above!! I sat with Susie Lite last year and she's great!

Congrats! You DESERVE IT!!

I had one of those invites for Wave 1 and it was an AWESOME WOHOO experience... HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!

who did you sit with???

Hello All! I am new here-but I received a call from Linda Bowles that said I, too, will be receiving that special invite to sit at a special table...this sounds all too cool! I am now excited more than ever!

quiverfull7 said:
Jean Jonas

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes... it was cool. She was so fun to talk with and hear her lineage in the DS industry. She's very easy to talk with. It was so cool.

Were you a Fast Track Director?

Um... I don't think so but I really don't know for sure. Can you explain exactly what that means? I kept hearing it but never had time to stop long enough to ask anyone.

very cool!! She is a hoot huh!!

Fast Track no longer exhists. They replaced it with the New Director Academy.

I earned Fast Track and received a nice Black Briefcase -- I think by having $1000 in sales in each of my first 3 months as a Director, or a total of $4000 total AND 3 recruits in my first 3 months as a Director.

jwpamp said:
Fast Track no longer exhists. They replaced it with the New Director Academy.

I earned Fast Track and received a nice Black Briefcase -- I think by having $1000 in sales in each of my first 3 months as a Director, or a total of $4000 total AND 3 recruits in my first 3 months as a Director.

If I remember right, I think it was $3k each month for a total of $9k for Fast track but I could be wrong. I didn't hit it. :(

Okay, I just looked it up since I was on CC and it is like I said above.

Now that our newest Directors have been to conference, I can share this story about the breakfast....

my Director told me NOTHING (intentionally) about the New Director experience except that I had a long walk from the shuttle bus to the room where the breakfast was held! So I wore my pretty outfit and my tennis shoes for the walk. As I was coming down the hall, I heard all of this clapping and thought "oh crap...they started without me"......I scrambled to get out of my tennies and into my heels and was totally freaking out.....then I finally got there, the clapping was from the big wigs for each Director as we walked in....I burst into tears then AND when the standing ovation happens after all new D's are announced!!!!
What an emotional day that was!

It was so cool. I didnt have a call but when I opened my pack I had an invitation and got to sit with Jean Jonas. Holy cow was that nice. She is so fun and easy to talk to .
Koolutus and I got to sit with her at the directors lunch also. But I think we were both shell shocked. Well, I know I was.

chefmeg said:
Now that our newest Directors have been to conference, I can share this story about the breakfast....

my Director told me NOTHING (intentionally) about the New Director experience except that I had a long walk from the shuttle bus to the room where the breakfast was held! So I wore my pretty outfit and my tennis shoes for the walk. As I was coming down the hall, I heard all of this clapping and thought "oh crap...they started without me"......I scrambled to get out of my tennies and into my heels and was totally freaking out.....then I finally got there, the clapping was from the big wigs for each Director as we walked in....I burst into tears then AND when the standing ovation happens after all new D's are announced!!!!
What an emotional day that was!

Isn't it such an honor what they do for us? What other company can give you recognition and praise for all you've done? :D

kisrae said:
It was so cool. I didnt have a call but when I opened my pack I had an invitation and got to sit with Jean Jonas. Holy cow was that nice. She is so fun and easy to talk to .
Koolutus and I got to sit with her at the directors lunch also. But I think we were both shell shocked. Well, I know I was.

Jean Jonas, twice! How cool!!! Did you ask her questions or were in shell-shock?

ummmm, when Ida and I went for lunch I asked this lady if we could sit at the table totally not realizing it was Jean!!!
We were happy and she is full of info :)
I mainly just absorbed.
The thing that floored me most is she used to have 200 recruits a year!!!
I'm excited! Our business oppourtunity is better (I think) than what Jean used to do, so I should at least be able to do half that!
Kristi you are right, the appreciation is humbling. I am so lucky to have been led to the Pampered Chef. I never would have chosen this for myself.

Koolotus said:
ummmm, when Ida and I went for lunch I asked this lady if we could sit at the table totally not realizing it was Jean!!!

Too funny! (And I imagine she enjoyed sharing her version of the story later that night: "...and it was so fun to watch this director's expression when she realized it was me...")

I totally forgot about the Breakfast! I feel like such a moron! And I am SO disappointed! After the drama getting there, I just totally zoned it. But I love what they do for us! Just wish I could have enjoyed it. Wahhhh!!

legacypc46 said:
Too funny! (And I imagine she enjoyed sharing her version of the story later that night: "...and it was so fun to watch this director's expression when she realized it was me...")

LMAO!!!
Exactly, clueless girl!

I got to sit right next to Jean Jonas at the NDB too! It was so exciting-I just love her!!! She is so amazing in my opinion...We even got a table picture with all us girls and her...

1. What is the "New Director's Breakfast" all about?

The "New Director's Breakfast" is an exciting event organized by Pampered Chef to welcome our new directors and celebrate their achievements. It is an opportunity for new directors to connect with each other, learn about the company, and get inspired to take their business to the next level.

2. Who can attend the "New Director's Breakfast"?

The "New Director's Breakfast" is exclusively for new directors of Pampered Chef. If you have recently achieved the title of director, congratulations! You are invited to attend this special event.

3. How do I register for the "New Director's Breakfast"?

Registration for the "New Director's Breakfast" is done through your Pampered Chef account. You will receive an email invitation with a registration link. Simply click on the link and follow the instructions to secure your spot at the event.

4. Is there a fee to attend the "New Director's Breakfast"?

No, there is no fee to attend the "New Director's Breakfast". This event is our way of celebrating and supporting our new directors, and there is no cost for them to attend.

5. What can I expect at the "New Director's Breakfast"?

The "New Director's Breakfast" is a fun and informative event. You can expect to meet and connect with other new directors, hear from top leaders in the company, and learn valuable tips and strategies to help you grow your business. Plus, there will be delicious breakfast options for you to enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PC1
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Darcy Sharpe
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies