• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: I'm the New Director at National Conference! Join Me!

In summary, Beth was offered her Directorship and is planning to walk at National Conference. Cami is also celebrating her success in qualifying for Directorship. Nora is trying to recruit new recruits and has one more person to qualify.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
It's been a long week of waiting and wondering if there was something I missed... but I just got the call from Home Office offering me my Directorship!! I AM walking at National Conference!!! Woo Hoo!!! :D :D :D

Who's walking with me?! You still have time!!

YIPEEE!! HOW EXCITING! That is WONDERFUL!!!!

I'm planning on walking as well. I have 2 more consultants to qualify.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm one of Ginger's two and I am doing my best to get qualified this month.

Congratulations, Beth!! I would be a nervous wreck waiting for it. I belong to an email loop where a gal got the call yesterday and I was wondering when we'd hear your news!

Cami

P.S. I won't be walking since I won't be in long enough by then even if I have the people :)

misty350 said:
I won't be walking since I won't be in long enough by then even if I have the people :)

Well, Cami! You'll just have to walk at Leadership in January in Georgia!

Thanks!!

PamperedGinger said:
YIPEEE!! HOW EXCITING! That is WONDERFUL!!!!

I'm planning on walking as well. I have 2 more consultants to qualify.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It would be great to "walk" with a Chef Success Buddy!

Thanks for the good wishes!

Here is a part of a letter from home office reminding us of the benefits of Directorship. Cami....you'll be walking at LEADERSHIP! You can do it!

As you know, this is just one of the many benefits you’ll enjoy as a Pampered Chef Director. Some of the additional benefits to look forward to include:

---Special National Conference recognition!
- Receive a red ribbon as a visible symbol of your leadership.
- Celebrate at the new Directors breakfast with our Founder and Chairman, Doris Christopher and President and Chief Operating Officer, Marla Gottschalk.
- Be applauded by National Conference attendees as you and fellow new Directors walk across stage!

---Early access to exclusive information!
- Be the first to check out the Exclusive Director edition of the Kitchen Consultant News!
- Participate in Director online tele-classes and Conference workshops.
- Monitor the productivity of your Cluster with access to team reports through Cluster Management software and Cluster Web reports.

---Business-building privileges!
- Get valuable Home Office leads!
- Use Quick Start boxes to help your recruits get their businesses off to a great start.

---Earn exclusive incentives!
- Earn points to attend the Directors 25th Anniversary Incentive trip!
- Earn the new Director fast track briefcase.
- Earn free products each season.
- Enjoy reduced point requirements in the annual incentive program!

---Savings, awards, income!
- Enjoy increased discounts on personal orders.
- Earn the promotional expense award and professional development award.
- Earn an additional 3% commission override on your personal, first and second line sales, and a production bonus that increases as you build your first line!

When you promote to Director, you’ll also receive the exclusive watch addition to your 25th anniversary charm bracelet.

Congratulations Beth! That is awesome! Great Work!
Being a director is the best!
Just rememnber it's not the end of a journey- it's only the beginning!

Congrats, Beth! How long have you been a consultant? My problem is that I want it all NOW and I just started SS month 3!!! So I'm curious about how long realistically it takes to become a director. Maybe I should do a poll?

Anyway, how exciting! Way to go!
Nora

New DirectorI am trying to have 2 new recruits qualify in time and also need to sign 1 more in order to be eligible at Ntl Conf this year.....wish me luck! Congrats to those of you who have reached this goal!!!!

Kris....You can do it! Talk to everyone at the shows. Tell your story. Tell them that you are working toward being a director. You'd love to have them be part of your group. It's never been easier to give P.C. a try.

Good luck!

Excellent!I am so happy for you!!!! I really hope you continue up this ladder to your own success!! There is nothing better than setting a goal and reaching it!!!!

Well, I have recieved my agreement and going to be sending it to the home office but, I have 3 girls who have 2 show a piece to do by the end of this month. And I signed another recruit today. So, that makes # 7 for me. I had a lady come up to me in the Kmart parking alot because I had a PC bag with catalog in it and she said she was considering the business opportunity. So, we shall see in a couple of days wheter she will sign up.

Wish me luck! Hoping to walk across stage at National Conference at this years 25thAnniversary!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

ConsultantCongrats to you! I hope to be there soon as well! I just have to get my excitment back for this business that I love! I don't know you but I am proud of you! YIPPEE!!!!

Congrats!YEA!!!!! How exciting!!! Congrats to you!!! I hope I can get there one day...I have 2 recruits to qualify (one in July the next in August). Getting there slowly but surely I guess! Anyway, Good Luck to those who have a few more to qualify! :D

wow, I would love to have someone come up to me out of the blue and tell me they want to join PC! :D

I too am hoping to Walk in July. It is getting down to the wire and I am so excited. I have 3 all qualified and active, 1 new recruit that will qualify this month, 2 inactive recruits that want to re-activate (1 qualified and 1 not), and a new recruit signing today. My cluster is all over the place but I am pretty sure that we can pull it all together. :D

Best of luck to all of you out there that are so close... I know that we will be walking together!! I can't wait!

Woo Hoo !!!!I am so excited for you all!! It's is SOOO great to get that call! And I can't wait to walk that stage with you all!!

Keep up your excitement and enthusiasm!!!

I got the call!!!!!I got the call on Friday I promoted to Director as of June 1st. So that means I will be walking at Conference #2. I hope to see some of you there. Congrats Beth I know exactly how you feel.

I am have been in the business for 8 months but I came in knowing I was going to work hard for this and the hard work does pay off. Those of you working on becoming a Director keep up the hard work you can do it!!!

Ginger Phillips
Edgewood, Texas
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/gingerphillips

gingerfromtx said:
I got the call on Friday I promoted to Director as of June 1st. So that means I will be walking at Conference #2. I hope to see some of you there. Congrats Beth I know exactly how you feel.

I am have been in the business for 8 months but I came in knowing I was going to work hard for this and the hard work does pay off. Those of you working on becoming a Director keep up the hard work you can do it!!!

Ginger Phillips
Edgewood, Texas
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/gingerphillips
Congratulations on your promotion Ginger! I'm at Conference #3 but I'll be thinking about you when you're walking!

Beth,

I'll be cheering for you at Conference 3!! As much as I would love to walk at conference, I just don't see it happening! I'm working hard at my promotion to Director. I plan on walking at Leadership!

Brooke

pamperedmom2owen said:
Beth,

I'll be cheering for you at Conference 3!! As much as I would love to walk at conference, I just don't see it happening! I'm working hard at my promotion to Director. I plan on walking at Leadership!

Brooke
Thanks Brooke!

Keep up your determination and you WILL do it too!! I wanted to promote since I started with PC but after National Conference last year I NEEDED it! ;) And I was going to do it by Leadership. Well, I did recruit but most of them didn't qualify and I went to Leadership still as a FD. After that conference I again was determined and this time it REALLY clicked! I started hearing the "red flags" and I also made it about THEM (how I could help others start their businesses instead of how I could promote). WOW! What a difference! You can do that too!!

I want to cheer for you as you walk at Leadership!! AND I'm cheering for you right now! You have made a committment that is worthy of mega-praise!!

1. What is the National Conference?

The National Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders. It is a multi-day conference filled with training, workshops, and networking opportunities.

2. When and where is the National Conference?

The National Conference typically takes place in July or August and the location varies each year. This year, it will be held in Orlando, Florida from July 15-18.

3. How do I register for the National Conference?

Registration for the National Conference is done through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You will receive an email with instructions when registration opens in the spring.

4. What can I expect from the National Conference?

The National Conference is an exciting and energizing experience! You can expect to learn valuable business skills, hear from top leaders in the company, and connect with other consultants from all over the country. There will also be new product reveals and plenty of fun activities.

5. How do I become a Director at the National Conference?

To become a Director at the National Conference, you must achieve the rank of Director in your Pampered Chef business. This is typically done by building a team and reaching certain sales and recruiting goals. Attending the National Conference is a great opportunity to learn from top Directors and gain the skills and knowledge to advance in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twinkie10
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • bethsbiz
  • General Chat