• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Director with The Pampered Chef - How Did I Do It?

In summary, to become a New Director with Pampered Chef, you must first reach the rank of Senior Consultant by selling $15,000 in product within a 6-month period, have at least 3 active team members who have each reached the rank of Consultant and have a total team sales of $15,000 within a 6-month period, and complete required Director training and submit an application. As a New Director, you will receive a higher commission rate on personal sales, bonuses for team sales, and access to exclusive training and resources. The time it takes to achieve this rank varies for each consultant and no prior sales experience is required. To maintain your status, it's important to stay organized, set achievable goals, attend training and
hmolah
I am so happy and proud to announce that as of this morning, I am officially a Director with The Pampered Chef! :balloon::balloon: WE have been a growing team since spring/summer last year and we have hit this awesome milestone!!!! I'm so happy! :sing::):D:chef::eek: When I first started PC I never wanted anything to do with recruiting let alone becoming a director and as life changed and this became my sole income, I knew I had to step it up! With almost nearly 7 years, and nearly 6 of them being a hobby/part-time consultant, I have finally taken that next step!

I just wanted to share because I'm so stinkin' excited!!!! :D:D:D

That deserves a big WAHOO!!!!!!Way to go!Karen

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Way to go!!!!!! So excited for you and your team.

Congratulations!!! :D

Congratulations! That is what is so amazing about this business... you can't walk in and ask for a 50% increase in your income at any other job! Great work!

Way to go!!!! Congrats!

That's wonderful news.....Enjoy!!!

Congratulations! Now get theeself to New Director Academy! Worth it!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! That's wonderful!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAATTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to you and your team!!! I am so close that I can taste it!!! HAHAHA!!!!!! Enjoy every minute! I look forward to being on stage with you at Conference :)

So awesome!!!!!!!!! Way to go!! Enjoy that promotion and the raise that comes with it!!

congrats!!!

WAHOO!!!! Way to Go!

Congratulations!

That's exciting and AWESOME!!! Congrats and a big ol WAHOOO from TX!!!! Enjoy the promotion and the raise!!!!

Congratulations!! I am a hobby/part-time consultant, but I want to become full-time and eventually make this a career.

1. How do I become a New Director with Pampered Chef?

To become a New Director with Pampered Chef, you must first reach the rank of Senior Consultant by selling $15,000 in product within a 6-month period. Then, you must have at least 3 active team members who have each reached the rank of Consultant and have a total team sales of $15,000 within a 6-month period. Finally, you must complete the required Director training and submit an application to be promoted to Director.

2. What benefits do I receive as a New Director with Pampered Chef?

As a New Director with Pampered Chef, you will receive a higher commission rate on your personal sales, bonuses for team sales, and the opportunity to earn leadership bonuses. You will also have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business and support your team.

3. How long does it typically take to achieve the rank of New Director with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to achieve the rank of New Director with Pampered Chef varies for each consultant. Some may achieve this rank within a few months, while others may take longer. It ultimately depends on your individual efforts and the success of your team.

4. Do I need to have a certain level of sales experience to become a New Director with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have any prior sales experience to become a New Director with Pampered Chef. Our training and support will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. However, having a passion for cooking and our products can be beneficial.

5. What are some tips for maintaining my New Director status with Pampered Chef?

To maintain your New Director status with Pampered Chef, it's important to continue working towards your goals and supporting your team. Stay organized, set achievable goals, and consistently communicate with your team to ensure their success. Attend training and events to stay updated on new products and strategies, and never be afraid to ask for help from your upline or fellow directors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
ndbigler
  • Antoinette Neff
  • Pampered Chef Support Group