• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you believe it? I'm a Director now with an amazing company!

In summary, becoming a new director with Pampered Chef offers various benefits such as the potential for additional income through commissions and bonuses, access to exclusive training and support from experienced leaders, and discounted products. To become a director, you must have an active Pampered Chef account, maintain a minimum of $1,250 in personal sales every month, and have at least three active consultants in your team. The time it takes to achieve director status varies, but with dedication and hard work, it can be achieved within 3-6 months. As a new director, you will receive support from your upline and other experienced directors through training, mentoring, and guidance. Aside from the minimum sales requirement and purchasing starter kit upgrades, there are no additional
Ginger428
Gold Member
Cannot believe I did it!!! As of this morning, I'm a DIRECTOR!!! I have had my entire upline behind me & now it has happened! I just hope I don't trip walking in July!! What an AWESOME Company! :D:D:D

congrats!!!! I am still hoping that my team pulls thru for me....currently $900 short and need 3 team members to turn in shows.....yeah for you!

3girls said:
congrats!!!! I am still hoping that my team pulls thru for me....currently $900 short and need 3 team members to turn in shows.....yeah for you!

Thanks & don't worry, YOU CAN DO IT!!! :D

Hip Hip Hooray for Ginger! We shall walk TOGETHER! Look for the cooky one....that's me!

Awesome job, Ginger! You have worked so hard for this. Congrats!

Congrats! Way to go!

Way to go Ginger, will I be seeing you at NDA in May????

Awesome!!!! So excited for you.

WAHOOOOOOO!!!! GINGER!!!!

Can't wait to cheer for you as you walk the Stage, Woman!!!

way to go!!!

cookn' katie said:
Way to go Ginger, will I be seeing you at NDA in May????

Sorry, I won't be able to make it in May, because I'll just be getting back from Toronto & I don't want to take more time off from work.

OH...& Thanks everyone for the Congrats!! :D

What are the benefits of becoming a new director with Pampered Chef?

As a new director with Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn additional income through commissions and bonuses, receive exclusive training and support from experienced leaders, and have access to a wide range of products at a discounted price.

What are the requirements for becoming a new director with Pampered Chef?

To become a new director with Pampered Chef, you must have an active Pampered Chef account, maintain a minimum of $1,250 in personal sales every month, and have at least three active consultants in your team.

How long does it take to become a new director with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to become a new director with Pampered Chef varies depending on your personal sales and recruiting efforts. However, with dedication and hard work, many consultants are able to achieve director status within 3-6 months.

What kind of support will I receive as a new director with Pampered Chef?

As a new director, you will have access to a variety of resources and support from your upline and other experienced directors. This includes training, mentoring, and guidance to help you grow your business and achieve success.

Are there any additional costs associated with becoming a new director with Pampered Chef?

Aside from meeting the minimum sales requirement and purchasing starter kit upgrades, there are no additional costs associated with becoming a new director with Pampered Chef. However, there may be additional expenses for attending company events or purchasing marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momofmany
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies