• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Digital Consultant News Format

In summary, the author does not like the new digital format and it is not good for her because of the slow page turning and hard to read text. The author also does not like the links within the pages and the slow search.
esavvymom
Staff member
Do you guys like it??I do NOT. I'm all for saving money and such, but this new digital format is terrible for me. Maybe if you have a good high-speed internet, but mine isn't terrible! I do have a premium DSL- good enough that we can stream movies (sometimes TWO at a time on different devices)....so I know my internet is not THAT bad! It surprisingly took awhile to load up. The page turning was slow (I'd hear it about 2 seconds before it actually turned). The text is hard to read, and yes, you can zoom (which was a pain!), but then it gets so big you see just 1-2 paragraphs/half a picture, and have to fiddle with the zoom setting- which was slow and choppy. Searching was SLOW! I like the links within the pages, but whatever server they have this thing on is just making me crazy. :DI guess I get annoyed when companies assume that everyone has a smartphone or device and has high speed connections. I prefer the OLD Digital method - downloading and viewing the PDF. This does seem to have an option to download an "offline" version, but it's a zip file. (WHAT?! Why?)Sorry...just seems a step backwards to me, or at the very least, alienates alot of people with rural services. :(

Last edited:
Side note though: I enjoyed the CONTENT of the news. Loved the Amazing Race idea, and I love the charm necklace. Very cute!

I'm on my desktop and it downloaded right away and was fine... I'm not sure how it would be on my 13" mac though. I wouldn't want the print any smaller.. but I have a decent size screen on the desktop.

I do like that it has clickable links.. but I miss my paper.

I agree Bobbi...there is no reason they can't make that available as a pdf version also. I HATE HATE HATE reading things in that format. Just sent an email!

What is the "New Digital Consultant News Format"?

The "New Digital Consultant News Format" is a new way for Pampered Chef consultants to receive updates and news from the company. It is a digital format that can be accessed through the consultant's online account.

How do I access the "New Digital Consultant News Format"?

You can access the "New Digital Consultant News Format" by logging into your consultant account on Pampered Chef's website. Once logged in, you will see a tab labeled "Consultant News" where you can view the latest updates and news.

What type of information can I find in the "New Digital Consultant News Format"?

The "New Digital Consultant News Format" includes important updates from the company, new product releases, training resources, and other news relevant to Pampered Chef consultants.

Is the "New Digital Consultant News Format" replacing the physical consultant newsletter?

Yes, the "New Digital Consultant News Format" is replacing the physical consultant newsletter. This change was made to provide more timely and efficient updates to our consultants.

Can I customize the content I receive in the "New Digital Consultant News Format"?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive in the "New Digital Consultant News Format" by selecting your interests and preferences in your consultant account. This will ensure that you receive the most relevant news and updates for your business.

Back