• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Design for Simple Additions

In summary, the new stands are elegant and will compliment the Super Starter Kit pieces equally well. The old stands are still available, but are being discontinued. The new catalog comes out in May.
feliciamck
Hi,

I just recently ordered the simple additions hospitality stand and the 3-tier stand. I am getting ready to order my Super Starter Kit. I thought I could use the stands to take to shows for better presentation. I just found out these are going to be discontinued. Does anyone know what the new ones are going to look like and will they be compatible with the simple additions striped set? I ordered that too! Will the new ones be in the upcoming catalog? When does the new catalog come out? OH...and can't wait to see the new cookware!

Thanks!

They are brushed stainless steel and I think that they are gorgeous and compliment the white and striped SA equally well. :)

I personally think they look better, I just saw them today. My director got her stuff so I had to go and look! I can't wait for mine to arrive. :D

The new stands are elegant and complement the SA pieces quite well. That doesn't mean the old ones are bad, not at all. I wish they would have kept the old ones as an option.

My home is much older with a country theme, including rough cedar trim. The older stands look right at home with my decor. The new stands, in my home, look like someone wearing brown shoes with a tuxedo.

I went to a show with the lady who recruited my last night and got a sneak peak at the new catalog. Yes, I do like them...but I like the other ones too. I actually like the design of the old ones, but like the color of the new ones. Oh, your quote cracked me up! :D

I think they should have kept both and gave a choice ! I do like the new ones a lot of kithchens are being done in the stainless steel, so i think they will go over well.It would have been nice to see a choice of color !Over all i like em !

I like the new 3-tierd stand better, but I personally prefer the older style for the other two pieces.

jenniferlynne said:
I like the new 3-tierd stand better, but I personally prefer the older style for the other two pieces.
You still have time to order the other pieces, but not much time! :)

I am SO excited about the new design of the three tiered stand!!! I currently have it set up as a buffet server with medium squares (4) on the bottom, small squares (8) in the middle and a medium bowl holding napkin-wrapped cutlery on top. It looks so great!

It will be great to save space on the table with different appetizers or desserts in it, etc., etc. :p :p

I also put a Deep Dish Pie Plate in it to see if it would fit and it does! You couldn't do that with the onder style (too unstable) so ANOTHER use for it during the holidays.

I need a second one! :rolleyes:

That sounds great! I just ordered the new SA striped entertainment set, and can't wait to get the hospitality stand to go with it. I also got two medium squares so now I will want the 3 tierd stand too... to do what you are talking about! I haven't even gotten my SS kit yet, but I am trying to get some really good pieces for visual affect at my first grand opening show!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You still have time to order the other pieces, but not much time! :)

I just ordered all the new Spring stuff, so I have all three pieces in the new style. The only piece in the old style I have is the caddy. I thought about ordering the one for the rectangle before it is gone, but I do have the woven rectangle and it is just as beautiful. Besides, my husband will probably kill me if I spend any more on PC (even though he just went out and bought a brand new 4-wheeler!!!).

BethCooks4U said:
I am SO excited about the new design of the three tiered stand!!! I currently have it set up as a buffet server with medium squares (4) on the bottom, small squares (8) in the middle and a medium bowl holding napkin-wrapped cutlery on top. It looks so great!

It will be great to save space on the table with different appetizers or desserts in it, etc., etc. :p :p

I also put a Deep Dish Pie Plate in it to see if it would fit and it does! You couldn't do that with the onder style (too unstable) so ANOTHER use for it during the holidays.

I need a second one! :rolleyes:

I am also using mine to hold my SA. I have my medium squares on the bottom, medium bowls in the middle, and small squares on the top. It has helped free up some room in my cabinets (now I can fill it back up with some of the new Spring Products I guess :D ).

I do have a question for you that maybe you can answer. I had my SA stacked in my cabinet in the same order I just mentioned above. One day when I pulled out one of the medium squared, the bowl sitting on top left a gray streak across it when I pulled it out. I know these dishes are very tough and was surprised that happened. I would have been more careful if I'd known they could scratch. The plate doesn't really feel like it is scratched but it won't come off when I try to clean it. I thought maybe it was just something from the bottom of the bowl. Do you have any suggestions? :confused:

I'm pretty sure that the 'selling collection's' cd said to use a bit of soft scrub on the gray mark and then wash it like usual, and it'll come off.

pamperedchristine said:
I'm pretty sure that the 'selling collection's' cd said to use a bit of soft scrub on the gray mark and then wash it like usual, and it'll come off.

Oh thank you!! I thought I had ruined it.

What is the "New Design for Simple Additions"?

The "New Design for Simple Additions" is a collection of serving pieces and accessories from Pampered Chef that are designed to make entertaining and serving food easier and more stylish.

What types of products are included in the "New Design for Simple Additions" collection?

The collection includes items such as serving platters, dip bowls, utensil holders, and trays, all made with high-quality materials and modern designs.

Can the "New Design for Simple Additions" be used for both casual and formal occasions?

Yes, the collection is versatile and can be used for both casual and formal events. The simple yet elegant designs make them suitable for any occasion.

Can the "New Design for Simple Additions" be used in the oven or microwave?

Some of the pieces in the collection are oven and microwave safe, but it is always best to check the product information before using them in these appliances.

Are the "New Design for Simple Additions" products easy to clean?

Yes, all the pieces in the collection are dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze after hosting a gathering or party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahb2004
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KOLBERG1
  • nicholassmommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kmiller
Replies