• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Weekday Dinners with Our $99 DCB Bundle and Season's Best Rubs!

In summary, Jessica is offering the DCB bundle (no takers yet) but with the new catalog, this is how she's thinking of mixing it up: Deep Covered Baker, $69; Pocket Thermometer, $16.50; Round Up Trivet, $13; Season's Best: $1.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I've offered the DCB bundle (no takers yet) but with the new catalog, this is how I'm thinking of mixing it up:

Deep Covered Baker, $69
Pocket Thermometer, $16.50
Round Up Trivet, $13
Season's Best: $1

Total: $99.50

OR

Deep Covered Baker, $69
Weekday Dinners Done: $6.50
2 rubs of your choice: $8
Total: $100

Can't seem to make it $99 to save my life!

Just pay the $0.50 or $1.00 and offer it for $99. BTW, I like the second bundle :)

I like both of these bundles!

I'd offer a choice of either for $99, I think.

i like both of those as well!! If it were me I would personally pay either the $0.50 or $1 just for them buying either of the bundles.

Are you making a flyer?

But if we take 10 percent off ... what's the point of saying it's $99?

I'm not sure yet!

After trying the "DCB Set" at a few shows, It seems that when I say "it's $99, and then take 10% off"- confuses people! (amazing, I know) One show, someone said- "so it's not on sale?" . I explained that yes- 10% off of that. It's like they can't figure out what 10% means.I think instead, I'm going to try saying- "You can get this set today through me on sale for $89- saving $10!" THe words "sale" and the actual price, maybe that will help.So saying that- to just say- not to worry about the actual RETAIL price- just figure out what you'd end up selling it for and focus their attention on THAT price and how much they save. ??? Just a thought.

I have had the same problem. I like the rewording and both of the updated bundles!

okay i have a question...i have seen a bunch of 'offers' on here buy this get so much off and such...if we keep doing this how are we making any money? just my thought i am new and just starting out. thanks

pc_jessica said:
okay i have a question...i have seen a bunch of 'offers' on here buy this get so much off and such...if we keep doing this how are we making any money? just my thought i am new and just starting out. thanks

Well, I've been making 29% per show. So, if I offer 10% off a big bundle, I'm still making money. Plus, it bumps up my show totals, which bumps up my monthly total, so I'm making more on all my other sales. :)

However - I do tell my consultants when they are first starting out not to spend any money until they are established and making money!

I've offered the bundle price before & told them they'd get FREE shipping if they select the bundle--but don't offer the 10% off. Most people get excited about the free shipping. Plus, then you are only out 4.25 not the $10.

i like the free shipping idea!

Jessica - check out some of the "similar threads" that you'll find at the bottom of the page here (below the quick reply box). One of the Top Sellers in the company, Michael Reeves, did a training call about his DCB bundle and the success of it. That lead to many of us offering a DCB bundle. Anyhow, in those threads you'll see the debate too about offering a free product (it's still commissionable sales so *you* aren't paying full price either and it's adding to your career sales/incentive points) vs. comping shipping or doing a discount.

I offered a choice of free shipping OR free pocket thermometer. But so far no one has taken me up on the whole bundle anyway so I can't say which way is more popular.

After offering bundles myself in June, and giving the pocket thermometer for free for buying the bundle, I much prefer just offering free s/h instead, they will probably buy the bundle and a few other things. Most of mine did, but the pock. therm. cost me too much out of pocket for that. But, I would absolutely only offer free s/h on the bundle set. If they order a bunch of other stuff but not the bundle, they will still pay s/h no matter how much they spend.

I'm just curious...hearing a lot of buzz about the DCB bundle. How many of you are doing something like this and is it working? Are people buying it? Also, are you using the DCB in your demo's?

Thanks,

I haven't tried it yet (then again, I haven't had a show since mid-June). Personally, I try to keep the "spend money to make money" to a minimum. Firstly, because I want to keep as much of what I make as I can :) but also because I don't want potential recruits to think they have to do that to get sales.

I do think though that just plain offering a bundle will get people interested. It makes the transaction simple and easy for them. At In-N-Out restaurants in California, Arizona and Nevada you can order a "meal" but it doesn't save you any money. It makes ordering easier, and I'm sure some people who haven't done the math don't realize they aren't savig any money. It's the thought of being quick & easy that gets many people interested.

I like this...

Deep Covered Baker, $69
Round Up Trivet, $13

You get it today for $99 !
+ 2$ goes to Feeding America so you are giving back!
And as an added special for my customers I will give you the weekday dinner done collection FREE!

Costs me $7 at 22% comission I make over 23$ on this order alone... hmmm makes good sense to me!

For most of us, that's $19.90 in commission.However, it's $5.20 if you put the cards on the host's order, but that's a bit confusing for a host to sort out.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I've offered the DCB bundle (no takers yet) but with the new catalog, this is how I'm thinking of mixing it up:

Deep Covered Baker, $69
Round Up Trivet, $13

OR

Deep Covered Baker, $69
Weekday Dinners Done: $6.50
2 rubs of your choice: $8
Total: $100

Can't seem to make it $99 to save my life!

I think both of these are great! I think I will round it to $99 and pay the $1 or $0.50 myself as well.

Deep Covered Baker, $69
Round Up Trivet, $13

+ 6.50 for dinner cards
= $106.00
20% comission = $20.12 - $6.50 = $13.62 profit just for this one order.

And no stress for the host. Guset also gets the guest special for the month, another freebee!!! WAHOO for them!

That is the bare minimum commission you would make, if your sales are higher for the month, you get a higher % commission or, if you have reached $15000 in career sales you make 2% more!
Deb

zmom58 said:
That is the bare minimum commission you would make, if your sales are higher for the month, you get a higher % commission or, if you have reached $15000 in career sales you make 2% more!
Deb

I know... I was responding to the person who comented on my 22% breakdown... For Many people it will be even more when monthly sales are all compiled.

I think it is am awesome deal!

Can any of those talented flier people make something up to put in guest folders? (something that lists + this month's guest special FREE, not specifying so it wouldn't have to be changed each month) Pretty Please? TIA!

Any flyer made up yet... I'm not very good at that.

search in the files...there are several fliers already made up. Then you can just edit as needed! :chef:

The only thing that I am finding is recipes for the baker that people have put together. Can anyone help?

they are there, try searching for DCB, Baker, or Deep. I was looking at them yesterday

or DINT (dinner in no time). Several people used that abbreviation.

Here the flier I have been using. You can use it & tweak it to be what you're wanting to offer.

Attachments

• DCB DTINT Flyer 09 - Free Mini Spat.doc
    98 KB · Views: 433
Michelle,
Super nice flyer!

I have just been offering my guests 10% off on their order, any order, if they host a show and i have gotten double bookings because of it!

Yeah but what if they turn into a flake and never host? I have issues with flakes. I would rather give them something I am still going to make a commission on, and will be an expense for tax purposes. It also raises your commissionable sales and possibly the rate. I am offering the RUFTH Trivet for free. It will help my charitable contributions also.
So my set is the DCB, Pocket Thermometer, SBCB, Recipe Cards & RUFTH Trivet. Is that too generous?

1. What is included in the $99 DCB bundle?

The $99 DCB bundle includes a Deep Covered Baker, Pocket Thermometer, Round Up Trivet, and Season's Best Rubs.

2. How much is the Deep Covered Baker sold for?

The Deep Covered Baker is sold for $69.

3. Can I choose which rubs I want in the $99 DCB bundle?

Yes, you can choose which rubs you want in the Season's Best Rubs included in the $99 DCB bundle.

4. Is there a way to get the DCB bundle for less than $99?

Yes, you can purchase the Deep Covered Baker, Pocket Thermometer, and Weekday Dinners Done recipe book for a total of $100.

5. Can I still get the DCB bundle for $99 if I choose my own rubs?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to make the DCB bundle exactly $99 if you choose your own rubs. However, you can still get a great deal with the $100 bundle option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Usafwife10
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • NooraK