• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Customer Connection on Web Site

In summary, people have had trouble sending and receiving e-mails from the Customer Connection area on the Dawn Trudell's web site. She called tech support and they said it was likely due to the server being down for updates. She suggested sending an email message from her personal email address and letting her customers know. She also suggested adding the customer's personal email address to her contact list, in case the email is not delivered.
dawn424383
I went to the new Customer Connection area on my web site. I sent a "practice" e-mail to myself, so I could see what it was like when a customer receives it, but I never got it. I sent it last night before I went to bed, and still nothing this morning. I double checked the e-mail address to make sure I typed it in correctly, and when I sent it, it said that it was successfully sent. Has any one else tried this? Maybe you can't send it to yourself? Any suggestions?

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

There should not be a problem sending it to yourself. But, some email servers take longer to receive an email than others. I know my yahoo box will receive almost immediately, but my work box sometimes takes a full day.

Shawnna

Check your junk or spam folder to make sure it didn't go there. That's where my first test message ended up (with a subject of "test"). I changed the subject line on my next test and it was delivered to my inbox with no problems.

i did the same thing last night and i havent recieved anything either, and i get my emails insantly. I did send one to my sister i will have to see if she gets it

Ok So people might be mad that this is third place I have talked about this issue, but I think the emails are going into spam-i sent a regular host email to myself and it went to my spam box :(. Any tips...?

I sent my "test" e-mail last night and still have not received it. I think it is lost in cyber space. I realize some servers may take a while, but, surely not 24hrs? I checked my spam box. It's not there. Has any one else had this? Should I call tech support?

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

I called tech support today and they said that they had the server down to update the site they said to try again in 24-48 hrs

Test emailsI work for a software company that specializes in email marketing. The server could have been down for updating this time, but in my experience in dealing with several email clients - it can be largely dependent upon the receiving server and what they consider with their filters to be spam and/or junk mail.

What I would do for your customer care emails is send an email message from your personal email address and let them know that you will be doing updates through a new service. Use the email address that it will be coming from on your communication to your customer base. Ask them to add that address to their address book so emails received from the Customer Care website will be sure to get to their inbox with important updates about opportunities.

For instance - anyone that has an earthlink account, this will be most important because they have a filter that if you are not on the person's contact/address book, a message will be sent back to you asking you to fill out some information. If that email is not delivered within a 24 hour time frame, the message will expire and has the potential to never reach that recipient.

I do think the new Customer Care center is great. Though hands down, I love that the hosts can get online with their information for their show and really use it to manage their show. I have a host who within 24 hours of sending the email for her show setup, she added 26 guests and invited via email. When I checked back the next day, she was up to 33!! I keep reminding her to add to her wish list, but she has gotten several responses back for the party and it helps me to more effectively coach her with her show and help her with her goals.

1. How do I sign up for a New Customer Connection on the Pampered Chef website?

To sign up for the New Customer Connection on our website, simply click on the "Join Now" button on the homepage. You will be prompted to enter your email address and create a password to create your account. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will have access to all of our exclusive features and benefits for new customers.

2. What are the benefits of joining the New Customer Connection?

By joining the New Customer Connection on our website, you will receive exclusive offers, product updates, and recipes directly to your inbox. You will also have access to our online community, where you can connect with other Pampered Chef customers and consultants for tips and tricks on using our products.

3. Is there a cost to join the New Customer Connection?

No, there is no cost to join the New Customer Connection on our website. It is a free membership program for our valued customers to stay connected and receive exclusive benefits.

4. How often will I receive emails from the New Customer Connection?

You can expect to receive emails from the New Customer Connection on a regular basis, typically once a week. These emails will include the latest offers and updates from Pampered Chef, as well as recipes and tips for using our products.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the New Customer Connection emails at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the New Customer Connection emails at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also manage your email preferences by logging into your account on our website and adjusting your settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • gigi425
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kreaser