• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Current and Discontinued Items Fs

In summary, the brand new 2013 items that Pampered Chef doesn't need or can't store include: a bow, pillsbury doughboy, top performer pin, 8 luggage tags, key chain button, and pc clock.
trps
Silver Member
Many of the brand new 2013 items that I don't need and can't store. Most 50% off PM for full listActually shipping charges will be added
Consultant ItemsBow x2 Gray with Gold Pampered Chef $2.00 eachPillsbury Dough Boy $3.00Top Performer Pin 2001 $1.00 each8 Blank Luggage Tags $1.00 each Key Chain Button “Got Pans? Need Dough? The Pampered Chef” $1.00PC Clock Needs Batteries $5.00Wahoo Recruiting Club Member - Pan Scraper $1.00- Orange Key Chain $1.00 Supplies60 Packs Invites (40) $1.00 each3 Packs Blank Computer Sales Receipts (one opened maybe a few used) $3.00Package Double Copy Address Labels for host to make for invites $1.006 Packs Hallmark Christmas Paper $6.00Small Black Portfolio for Small Pad of Paper (no paper) $5.00 ApronsNew Black $10.00Used Brown $5.00Used Green $5.00Used Pink $7.00 Table ClothsUsed Green $5.00Used Brown (Plastic) $5.00 BagsShopping Bag $5.00Green Bag to Hold Cups $10.00 No Longer Available Items
NEW in box or bags Thai Red Curry Rub $3.00 x2Classic Scraper Tangerine $7.00
Petite Squares #1990 $8.00Small Bowls Colored (set of 4) #2029 $25.00Mini Baker Taupe x2 #1361 $15.00Carving Set #1041 $30.00Toaster Bags #2115 FREESoups Stews & Chilis Recipe Card $3.00Black Kitchen Shears Cover #1078 FREE
Oval Cutting Boards with ridge to catch liquid x4 $7.00
Reversible Tiles Table Runner $7.00
Old Style Carving Set $20.00
Striped Medium Bowl #2019 $10.00 Tongs For Old Grill Pan $3.00Beaded Napkin Ring Ties. $2.00 Help Whip Cancer Cake Tester #1631 $3.00Paisley Oven Mitt #1349 $8.00Used
Large collapsible bowl (no lid) $10.00
Double BBQ turner $7.50White Utensil Holder $5.00Black Ice Tongs $5.00Metal Tool $1.00Fine Grate Microplane with Holder $5.00Farm Yard Friends Stoneware Mold 1994 $5.00

Last edited:
Hi! I am interested in change pounch, the portfolio, the bag for pans. Can you please message me the full list too please? thanks!

ChefJen2012 said:
Hi! I am interested in change pounch, the portfolio, the bag for pans. Can you please message me the full list too please? thanks!

Yes and I pm'd you the list thanks

Could you please PM me the list?

Can you PM me the list too, please? Thank you!
Jen

messages sent. thanks

There are most of the 2013 items still available.

Sent you a message the other day re 2013 items. Can you please tell me what is left or message me at [email protected]? Thanks!

Last edited:
pamperedchef.robin said:
Sent you a message the other day re 2013 items. Can you please tell me what is left or message me at [email protected]? Thanks!

Sorry didn't get it but I e-mailed now. Let me know what you would like! Thanks

Everything paid for is shipped or going tomorrow. I still have many brand new 2013 items along with a long list of others.

I would like the full list. Thank you

Interested in:

2 Blank Luggage Tags $1.00 each
3 Packs Blank Computer Sales Receipts (one opened maybe a few used) $3.00

If available can you send total. Do you take paypal?

ChefJWarren said:
Interested in:

2 Blank Luggage Tags $1.00 each
3 Packs Blank Computer Sales Receipts (one opened maybe a few used) $3.00

If available can you send total. Do you take paypal?

I pm'd you. and yes, I take paypal. thanks

Do you have anything left?

twiggy4joe said:
Do you have anything left?

yes lots. I sent you a pm

Morning. Would you PM me the list also please. Thanks.

All messages replied to many items left.

I have not received an email yet. [email protected]. I would like to see what you have left also. Thank you in advance.

Many items left. Packages all shipped last to go tomorrow. PM if you'd like a list of current and 2013 items.

I still didnt get the list. Can you tell what a PM is? Maybe yu can send it there?

MissyPC said:
I still didnt get the list. Can you tell what a PM is? Maybe yu can send it there?

I sent a PM Private Message. You can retrieve them in the right top where it says private message.

MissyPC said:

Did you get the pm?

Sorry got behind. I think I have sent e-mails or messages to those interested . Many items left.

could you PM me the current list?

I would like to see the current list...including 2013 items. My email is [email protected]
thanks

I have pm'd or e-mailed all requests let me know if I missed you or you want the list

Can you please PM me a list? Thanks

Do you still have any Cake Testers available?

Do you have any help whip cancer stuff left?

I would be in need of the Black Shears cover#1078 , let me know how much for shipping to 55309...Also please send updated available list to [email protected] Thanks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schenectady90241
  • Denise K