• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Creative Recipes for Baker: Ideas Wanted!

In summary, the Baby Baker is a small pot that can be used for many different recipes. It's a season behind with the new Grilling cookbook.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Anyone have any ideas on what kind of recipes we could do in this baker at our shows? I was thinking of hot dips in the microwave or a round bread recipe. Any ideas. I was surprised there were not any recipes for it in the new Season's Best. And there were not any pizza recipes in the new Grilling Cookbook. Really?? I guess we have to wait until summer for grilled pizza recipe in that marketing guide.

Thanks,

Karen

Have you noticed that the new Grilling cookbook has the sauces that were brought out last fall? It seems like they are a season behind.

touchdown taco dip

Buffalo Chicken Wing dip, Hot Pizza dip, chicken breasts to cut up and try our new sauces with. Lot of possibilities!

I'm going to try chicken breasts in it tonight...just a thought--for the smaller crowd (no not little people, smaller families)..a cornish game hen instead of a chicken? I know many senior couples that eat those all the time--they split them. Do you think it is deep enough?

I was thinking Touchdown Taco Dip too! LOLBut definitely show the DCB & then brag how the RCB can be used with 1/2 the recipe for smaller sized meals.I wonder if it's big enough for a cake?

I'm making Mashed Potato Casserole in mine tonight.

Post your address & what time dinner will be being served, please Becky!

Sheila said:
Post your address & what time dinner will be being served, please Becky!
Awwww...didn't get back on until dinner was done, Sheila! Sorry Girl!We had:Venison/Ground Beef Meatloaf
Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole
Green Beans sauteed with a little bacon fat & balsamic vinegar However - I did make enough for leftovers! :)Oh - and the Baby Baker is AWESOME!

Yeah, well I'm sitting here eating nachos. The munchkins abandoned me and are off playing, so I have my laptop at the table eating alone. LOL

Sheila said:
Yeah, well I'm sitting here eating nachos. The munchkins abandoned me and are off playing, so I have my laptop at the table eating alone. LOL

That's what I'd be eating if my hubby was gone. :) I find it very hard to cook real meals when it's just me and the little guy.

Mmmmm nachos. It was just a simple beef, broccoli & carrot stir-fry here. DD likes it and likes to help stir on the stove. Ginger Wasabi Sauce for me and DH, Thai Peanut for her.

Becky, careful about calling it the Baby Baker. Next thing you know, you'll be on the national news for cooking babies. I was thinking about calling it the Little Buddy to the DCB but was thinking that would make it sound too small. Got it today and it seems smaller than I remember from Launch. Looking forward to the creative minds coming up with lots of uses for it.

Well I heard you could cut a DCB recipe in half and decided to do Mac N Cheese in mine (we love it in the DCB). Guess I should have thought more about this one before I tried it. 6 minutes into it, it was boiling over in the microwave - what a MESS! Glad I didn't try that at a show lol

Can't go off when hubby's away Becky, or my kids would be eating junk food 95% of the year! LOLAnd how 'bout calling it the "Small Miracle Pot" or "Mini-Miracle Pot" or the "Miracle Pot Jr."? LOL

Sheila said:
Can't go off when hubby's away Becky, or my kids would be eating junk food 95% of the year! LOL

And how 'bout calling it the "Small Miracle Pot" or "Mini-Miracle Pot" or the "Miracle Pot Jr."? LOL

Around here, Consultants are calling "Baby Baker"

pamperedlinda said:
Around here, Consultants are calling "Baby Baker"

Just don't slip and call it the Baby Maker!! :bugeye:

What are some creative recipe ideas for bakers?

Some creative recipe ideas for bakers include:

• Floral-inspired desserts such as lavender honey cake or rose petal macarons
  • Savory pastries like spinach and feta croissants or mushroom and thyme galettes
  • Unique flavor combinations like chocolate and chili or lemon and basil
  • Healthier alternatives such as gluten-free, vegan, or low-sugar options
  • International treats like Japanese matcha roll cake or French macarons

What are some ways to elevate traditional baking recipes?

Some ways to elevate traditional baking recipes include:

• Using high-quality ingredients such as real vanilla extract and European butter
  • Adding unexpected ingredients like sea salt, herbs, or spices
  • Experimenting with different textures such as adding crunch with nuts or chewiness with dried fruit
  • Incorporating homemade components like caramel sauce or fruit compote
  • Presenting the baked goods in a creative and visually appealing way

How can I come up with my own unique baking ideas?

To come up with your own unique baking ideas, you can:

• Get inspiration from your favorite flavors, foods, or cultures
  • Experiment with different ingredients and techniques
  • Think outside the box and be open to trying new combinations
  • Use social media and food blogs for inspiration and new ideas
  • Take a classic recipe and put your own spin on it

What are some tips for making baking more fun and creative?

Some tips for making baking more fun and creative include:

• Inviting friends or family to bake with you for a fun and collaborative experience
  • Trying out new recipes or techniques that you've never done before
  • Making it a themed baking day, such as holiday-themed or based on a specific cuisine
  • Playing music or listening to a podcast while you bake
  • Decorating and personalizing your baked goods with unique designs and toppings

How can I make baking more enjoyable and less stressful?

To make baking more enjoyable and less stressful, you can:

• Plan ahead and make sure you have all the necessary ingredients and equipment
  • Read the recipe thoroughly before starting to avoid any surprises
  • Set a realistic timeline and don't rush through the process
  • Clean as you go to avoid a big mess at the end
  • Take breaks and don't be too hard on yourself if something doesn't turn out perfectly

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • Karen Weber