• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Cool and Serve- Question

In summary, the New Cool and Serve is a versatile kitchen tool that can keep hot or cold foods at their desired temperatures for hours without the need for ice or refrigeration. It is designed with a double-walled insulated bowl and a locking lid for maximum efficiency. To use it, simply freeze the bowl for 4-6 hours, then place your dish inside. It is also dishwasher safe and made with BPA-free materials for safe and convenient use.
esavvymom
Staff member
Question about the new Cool and Serve inserts. Is there any other difference with the redesigned inserts/trays other than that the inserts are now white??I'm not quite getting it from the information online, and haven't been able to get to a meeting to see them in person yet. (not likely any time soon either).So I was just wondering.

I haven't seen them yet either but I was surprised to see the entire cool and serve on half price in samples. I guess that is for the people that don't have them yet so they could show the whole thing and not only have the new color insert? I'm half tempted to buy them just for a back up set. I love my cool and serves - small and regular. :)

You can get just the inserts in white. Small is $6.50 and Large is $10.75 as a sample.

The only difference is the color. If I remember correctly, this is the only season the inserts alone will be available.

Hi there! Thank you for your question about the new Cool and Serve inserts. The main difference with the redesigned inserts is that they are now white, which allows for easier visibility of the food inside. Additionally, the new inserts have been designed with improved insulation to keep your food at the perfect temperature for longer. I hope this helps clarify any confusion, but please let me know if you have any other questions. Unfortunately, due to the current circumstances, in-person meetings may not be possible, but I am happy to assist you in any way I can. Have a great day!

1. What is the New Cool and Serve?

The New Cool and Serve is a versatile kitchen tool that can keep food chilled for hours, making it perfect for potlucks, picnics, and other gatherings. It is designed with a double-walled insulated bowl and a lid that locks in the cold temperature.

2. How do I use the New Cool and Serve?

To use the New Cool and Serve, simply place the bowl in the freezer for 4-6 hours prior to use. Once frozen, remove the bowl from the freezer and place your desired food or dish inside. The insulated walls will keep the food chilled for hours without the need for ice or refrigeration.

3. Can I use the New Cool and Serve for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the New Cool and Serve is designed to keep both hot and cold foods at their desired temperatures. For hot foods, simply place the bowl in the microwave for a few minutes before use to warm up the insulated walls. Then, place your hot dish inside and it will stay warm for hours.

4. Is the New Cool and Serve dishwasher safe?

Yes, the New Cool and Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply remove the lid and place both the bowl and lid in the top rack of your dishwasher. However, it is recommended to hand wash the product for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

5. Is the New Cool and Serve BPA-free?

Yes, the New Cool and Serve is made with BPA-free materials, making it safe to use for food storage and serving. It is also FDA-approved and meets all food safety standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RebelChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
RebelChef
Replies
Views
emiscookin