• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

B"Get Cookin' with Cucina Italiana: The Ultimate Cooking Show DVD for Success!

In summary, many consultants were expecting to receive an updated DVD featuring Cucina Italiana recipes and a new Cooking Show demo with their starter kit. However, some did not receive it and had to order it separately. This DVD is now included with the first paperwork order of the Spring season, but some consultants had to request it separately. It showcases three recipes and also includes six additional recipes. It is recommended to contact customer service to request the DVD if it was not received with the starter kit or first supply order.
Michael Serrano
Silver Member
I saw this mentioned somewhere on the site, but don't remember the details being discussed. I joined in mid-nov with my SS1 being Jan 2006. I received in my starter kit the VHS (eww! Lol) video showing a sample cooking show. I heard that we were suppose to get an updated DVD featuring the Cucina Italiana recipes and new Cooking Show demo. Was this suppose to come FREE in our change over kit? I got my kit a while back, but no DVD. I just recently received the "book box" with my new recipe for success and PP

I also thought we were supposted to receive one, but oh well. I ordered the DVD from paperwork/supply. The order number is AW37- $5.00.

hth

You actually get it when you order your "booster" supply...which, if your SS 1 was January, you better get it in NOW! :p

Our SS 1 was February, I JUST found (okay, I overlooked it before!) the yellow flyer that came with the SS kit and called HO to see if I could just order the booster online, or on the phone and I was told "no" I had to mail it in...

So get going!!!! It is a good DVD!

Spring into Success 2006When you place your first supply order with the Spring paperwork, you will receive the DVD. It showcases three recipes but has the additional six elsewhere on the DVD.
I got mine yesterday......I love watching the speed up recipe demo and so do my kids!!

Have a Pampered Day! :)

~Erin Smith
[email protected]

It was supposed to come with your first paperwork order of the new season. I placed an order on 2/6 and didn't get it.

I called on Monday to request it. The rep was quite snotty, saying it would come with my March supply order. I said what if I don't order anything in March? She then RELUCTANTLY agreed to do an adjustment and send it to me.

SO, call or email CS and request that they send it to you ASAP!

1. What is "Get Cookin' with Cucina Italiana" DVD all about?

The "Get Cookin' with Cucina Italiana" DVD is the ultimate cooking show that features delicious and authentic Italian recipes. It is designed to help home cooks enhance their skills and create tasty Italian dishes in the comfort of their own kitchen.

2. Who is the host of the cooking show DVD?

The host of the "Get Cookin' with Cucina Italiana" DVD is Chef Fabio Viviani, a renowned Italian chef and restaurateur. He is known for his charismatic personality and passion for Italian cuisine, making him the perfect guide for this cooking show.

3. How many recipes are included in the DVD?

There are a total of 15 mouth-watering recipes included in the "Get Cookin' with Cucina Italiana" DVD. These recipes range from traditional Italian dishes like pasta and risotto to modern twists on classics like chicken parmesan and tiramisu.

4. Can I purchase the DVD if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the "Get Cookin' with Cucina Italiana" DVD is available for purchase by anyone interested in learning how to cook authentic Italian dishes. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to enjoy this cooking show and its delicious recipes.

5. Is there a money-back guarantee for the DVD?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of their products, including the "Get Cookin' with Cucina Italiana" DVD. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccarp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ccarp
  • Lynnski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Nep2nfly