• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Is the new cookie press worth upgrading to over the old one?

In summary, the main differences between the new and old cookie press are the larger dough capacity, more ergonomic design, and wider range of interchangeable disks for different cookie shapes. The new cookie press is also more durable and comes with a lifetime warranty. Both cookie presses can use the same recipes, but the new one may require some adjustments for optimal results. The new cookie press also has special features such as a non-slip base, soft-grip trigger, clear barrel, and storage case. It is also easy to clean, with the option of disassembling and putting in the dishwasher or hand washing the accessories.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I don't have either and have never used a cookie press. One of my mystery hosts is curious if it would be worth buying the new style since she's not super thrilled with old one. I don't know enough about them to give her an informed decision. TIA

I really disliked the old one. The cookies were too big and it did not work well. But the new one is like the one I have from my grandmother. Very happy with its performance.Tell your host to try it - and she has 30 days to return it for a full refund or exchange - no lose situation.

The old cookie press was the product I have disliked for a long time. The dough had to be so soft that when you baked the cookie, it lost it's shape.

I am guessing that the plastic discs the old one had did not help the cookie "disengage" from the press. The metal will help that much better. The old one you had to press the cookie onto the cookie sheet then roll it forward. The new one resembles the one I have that my great grandmother had. If it is like that one, it will be very easy for the cookie to release onto the cookie sheet.

I did like the handle on the old one, but it did not make a difference in making it work better.

What are the main differences between the new and old cookie press?

The new cookie press has a larger capacity for dough, a more ergonomic design for easier use, and a wider range of interchangeable disks for different cookie shapes. The old cookie press has a smaller capacity and limited disk options.

Is the new cookie press more durable than the old one?

Yes, the new cookie press is made with more durable materials and has been tested for longevity. It also comes with a lifetime warranty for added peace of mind.

Can I use the same recipes with both the new and old cookie press?

Yes, you can use the same recipes with both cookie presses. However, the new cookie press may require some adjustments to the dough consistency for optimal results.

Does the new cookie press have any special features?

Yes, the new cookie press has a non-slip base and a soft-grip trigger for comfortable use. It also has a clear barrel for easy monitoring of dough level and a storage case for convenient organization of disks.

Is the new cookie press easy to clean?

Yes, the new cookie press is easy to disassemble and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The disks and other accessories can also be hand washed for quick maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
  • alidafrizzell
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • kcmckay