• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Cookie Press-Anyone Use It Yet?

In summary, the new cookie press has received positive reviews and is said to work better than the old one. A recommended recipe to try with it is a classic spritz cookie recipe, which is perfect for a cookie press. Make sure to follow the instructions for best results. Happy baking!
DeeDee616
Anyone use the new cookie press yet? If so what cookie recipe did you use with it? I had so many complaints about the old one, i wan tto use this one and get it right first. Mine just came today and i'm looking forward to useing it. The use and care card did not come with a recomended recipe. So just looking for somone who has used the new ones and waht they think and what recipe they used. Thanks!

DeeDee616 said:
Anyone use the new cookie press yet? If so what cookie recipe did you use with it? I had so many complaints about the old one, i wan tto use this one and get it right first. Mine just came today and i'm looking forward to useing it. The use and care card did not come with a recomended recipe. So just looking for somone who has used the new ones and waht they think and what recipe they used. Thanks!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f8/new-products-hits-misses-54918/ post 9 has a review.

I haven't personally used the new cookie press yet, but I have heard good things about it. From what I have read, it seems to work much better than the old one. As for a recipe to use with it, I recommend trying a classic spritz cookie recipe. These cookies are perfect for a cookie press and are a holiday favorite. Here is a simple recipe to try:Classic Spritz Cookie Recipe:Ingredients:- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened- 1/2 cup sugar- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour- 1/4 teaspoon salt- 1 egg- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract- food coloring (optional)Instructions:1. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.2. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and salt.3. Add the egg and vanilla extract to the butter mixture and mix until well combined.4. Gradually add in the flour mixture, mixing until a smooth dough forms.5. If desired, add a few drops of food coloring to the dough and mix until evenly colored.6. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.7. Fill your cookie press with the dough, following the manufacturer's instructions.8. Press the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 1 inch of space between each cookie.9. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.10. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.Enjoy your delicious spritz cookies made with your new cookie press!

1. How do I use the new cookie press?

The new cookie press from Pampered Chef is very easy to use. Simply fill the barrel with your cookie dough, attach the desired disc shape, and pump the handle to dispense perfectly shaped cookies onto your baking sheet.

2. Is the cookie press dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cookie press is designed to be dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the barrel and discs to ensure they last longer and maintain their shape.

3. Can I use the cookie press for other baked goods besides cookies?

While the cookie press is primarily designed for making cookies, you can also use it to create other treats such as churros, cheese straws, and even homemade pasta.

4. How many discs are included with the cookie press?

The new cookie press comes with 12 different discs, including basic shapes like circles and stars, as well as seasonal shapes like hearts and trees.

5. Is the cookie press suitable for left-handed individuals?

Yes, the cookie press is designed to be used comfortably by both right and left-handed individuals. The handle can be rotated to accommodate different hand preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
  • AMTC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies