• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for new cookbooks for Trifle Bowls and Deep Covered Bakers?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a desire for Pampered Chef to release cookbooks specifically for the Trifle Bowl and Deep Covered Baker. The individual has printed and collected multiple recipes for these products and hopes for more options in the future.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I have several women how would love PC to come out with cookbooks designed for the Trifle Bowl (yes, I know John is selling one... not interested, but thank you) and for the Deep Covered Baker. I sell/sold alot of the Stoneware Sensation cookbooks for that reason. I reall think these is a good idea. Have sent an email to HO. Just my own little wish list here.

I have just about every Trifle Bowl recipes off of here printed off and all of files downloaded and printed off as well. There are ALOT and you could make your own "book" very nicely by using your Pampered Perks at Staples or Office Depot.

Anyone have any recipes not posted for the deep covered baker?

cwinter474 said:
I have several women how would love PC to come out with cookbooks designed for the Trifle Bowl (yes, I know John is selling one... not interested, but thank you) and for the Deep Covered Baker. I sell/sold alot of the Stoneware Sensation cookbooks for that reason. I reall think these is a good idea. Have sent an email to HO. Just my own little wish list here.

I have just about every Trifle Bowl recipes off of here printed off and all of files downloaded and printed off as well. There are ALOT and you could make your own "book" very nicely by using your Pampered Perks at Staples or Office Depot.

Anyone have any recipes not posted for the deep covered baker?

Here's what I have...enjoy :)

Attachments

• CranberryDeepCoveredBakerRecipes.doc
    37 KB · Views: 269
thanks, have printed and added to my collection

Great recipes. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to take it camping with us in our RV. Better than a Crockpot.

Hello there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas on cookbooks specifically designed for the Trifle Bowl and Deep Covered Baker. I couldn't agree more, it would be fantastic to have a cookbook dedicated to these popular Pampered Chef products. I have also sent a request to our Home Office about this and I'm hopeful that it will become a reality in the near future. In the meantime, creating your own personalized "book" using the recipes from our online resources is a great idea! I am a huge fan of the Deep Covered Baker and would love to hear about any recipes you have that are not yet posted. Happy cooking!

1. What types of recipes are included in the new cook books?

The new cook books feature a variety of recipes ranging from appetizers and entrees to desserts and drinks. There are also options for dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb.

2. Are there any new cooking techniques or tips included in the cook books?

Yes, the new cook books include helpful cooking techniques and tips to improve your skills in the kitchen. These include knife skills, grilling techniques, and time-saving tips.

3. Can I purchase the new cook books online?

Yes, the new cook books can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They are also available for purchase at select retail stores.

4. Are the recipes in the cook books easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the cook books are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes clear instructions and ingredient measurements for a hassle-free cooking experience.

5. Can I use the cook books with my Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! The cook books are specifically designed to be used with Pampered Chef products, making it easier to create delicious meals with our high-quality tools and cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
emo812
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci