• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: Utilizing P3 for New Consultants Training

In summary, "New Consultants on P3" is a program designed to provide training and support for new consultants joining the P3 consulting team. Eligible participants include all new consultants, both internal and external hires. The program includes training sessions, workshops, mentorship opportunities, and access to resources such as case studies and templates. It typically lasts for 3 months and aims to provide a comprehensive onboarding experience. Benefits of participating in the program include learning from experienced consultants, acquiring valuable skills and knowledge, and establishing networks within the organization for better career growth opportunities.
Kelly8
I know that new consultants are supposed to use the new website, but instead of trying to train new girls on something that a. isn't working and b. I'm not wholly comfortable with myself, I want to put in their shows for them on p3. Can I do that? Or are they totally blocked from p3?

I beleive they are not able to submit through pp3...even if you do it...one of my new gals had by mistake set up her info in PP3 and then it wouldn't let us go any further...guess you could try it for her
I was able to submit her first show for her through the new site...so she didn't have to run into the glitches they are experiencing...I was able to figure it out for her and do it. I figured I have time to train her along with the others later

That might be what I have to do, but I just have quite a few new girls this month so it's going to be quite stressful trying to do their business for them while managing my own. Oh, how I'll miss p3!

1. What is the purpose of "New Consultants on P3"?

The purpose of "New Consultants on P3" is to provide training and support for new consultants who are joining the P3 consulting team. This program aims to help new consultants develop the necessary skills, knowledge, and resources to be successful in their consulting roles.

2. Who can participate in "New Consultants on P3"?

All new consultants who have recently joined the P3 consulting team are eligible to participate in this program. This includes both internal and external hires.

3. What does the program include?

The program includes a combination of training sessions, workshops, and mentorship opportunities. New consultants will also have access to resources such as case studies, best practices, and templates to help them in their consulting projects.

4. How long does the program last?

The program typically lasts for 3 months, but the duration may vary depending on the individual's progress and needs. It is designed to provide a comprehensive onboarding experience for new consultants.

5. What are the benefits of participating in "New Consultants on P3"?

Participating in this program can help new consultants build a strong foundation for their consulting careers. They will have the opportunity to learn from experienced consultants, acquire valuable skills and knowledge, and establish networks within the organization. This can lead to better performance and career growth opportunities within P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Jennifer E
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • missymssy