• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultants Mail Your Supply Booster Order Now and Get Fall/Winter Supplies.

In summary, a Supply Booster Order is an opportunity for new consultants to purchase additional supplies for the upcoming Fall/Winter season. To place an order, consultants can log into their Pampered Chef account and select the "New Consultants Mail Your Supply Booster Order Now" option. The Fall/Winter Supply Booster Order includes a variety of products such as catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and new product samples. There is a specific deadline for placing an order to ensure timely delivery. Additional items can be added to the order, but this may affect the delivery time.
cbord
All Supply Booster order forms mailed after 7/29 will receive the fall/winter supplies. Even if your order form has Summer/Spring items listed. Great value for $30.
Mine is in mail today.

Thanks so much for the info. I was about to post a thread with that very question! :)

Wow, that's great news! Thanks for letting us know. I was a little worried about ordering because my form had Summer/Spring items listed, but it's good to know that we'll be getting the fall/winter supplies instead. And for only $30, that's an amazing deal. I'll definitely be mailing in my order form today. Thanks for sharing this update!

1. What is a Supply Booster Order?

A Supply Booster Order is an opportunity for new consultants to purchase additional supplies for the upcoming Fall/Winter season. These supplies are specially selected to help you kickstart your business and maximize your sales.

2. How do I place a Supply Booster Order?

To place a Supply Booster Order, simply login to your Pampered Chef account and select the "New Consultants Mail Your Supply Booster Order Now" option. Follow the prompts to select the supplies you would like to purchase and complete the checkout process.

3. What supplies are included in the Fall/Winter Supply Booster Order?

The Fall/Winter Supply Booster Order includes a variety of products such as catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and new product samples. These supplies are specifically chosen to help you promote and sell the latest products and collections.

4. Is there a deadline for placing a Supply Booster Order?

Yes, there is a deadline for placing a Supply Booster Order. To ensure that you receive your supplies in time for the Fall/Winter season, orders must be placed by a specific date. Please refer to your consultant account for the exact deadline.

5. Can I add items to my Supply Booster Order?

Yes, you can add additional items to your Supply Booster Order. Simply select the "add to order" option when viewing the available supplies. Keep in mind that adding items may impact the delivery time of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam