• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is the recipe section on the new Consultants Corner layout?

In summary, the New Consultants Corner Layout is a designated area on the Pampered Chef website that provides resources and tools for new consultants. To access it, log in to your account and click on the "New Consultants" tab on the homepage. The layout offers resources such as training videos, marketing materials, product information, and business tips. You can also customize your experience by selecting your preferred language, region, and product category. There is no additional cost to access the layout, as it is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership.
kam
Staff member
OK, I know it is not THAT new...but OMG...I can never find what I need on the new layout of Consultants Corner.

I waste SO much time clicking around. And Search just does not always help.

So, I give up trying to find the recipe section on CC - NOT on the base site - but for Consultants. We used to be able to go and get the recipes listed in the SB. For the life of me I can't find where it is now. Can someone help??!!

Thanks!

OK, never mind. I just start looking for SOMETHING ELSE on CC, and I THEN found the recipes. Ugh!They are listed under My Shows!

It is at http://new.pamperedchef.com/cc/seasons-best-recipe?reset

Thanks!!!!

I agree! I have to click on everything.

What is the New Consultants Corner Layout?

The New Consultants Corner Layout is a designated area on the Pampered Chef website that provides helpful resources and tools for new consultants to successfully start their business.

How do I access the New Consultants Corner Layout?

To access the New Consultants Corner Layout, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "New Consultants" tab on the homepage. This will take you to the designated area with all the resources available for new consultants.

What type of resources are available on the New Consultants Corner Layout?

The New Consultants Corner Layout offers a variety of resources such as training videos, marketing materials, product information, and business tips to help new consultants get started on their business journey.

Can I customize the New Consultants Corner Layout for my specific needs?

Yes, the New Consultants Corner Layout allows you to customize your experience by selecting your preferred language, region, and product category. This will tailor the resources to best fit your needs.

Is there a cost to access the New Consultants Corner Layout?

No, there is no additional cost to access the New Consultants Corner Layout. It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant membership and is available for all new consultants to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Countrykitchenmichelle