• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new consultant from Northern Mississippi?

In summary, the speaker became a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up through a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. They decided to become a consultant because of their passion for cooking and hosting parties. Their favorite product is the Quick Cooker and they plan on promoting and growing their business through hosting parties, reaching out to friends and family, and utilizing social media. The most rewarding part of being a consultant so far has been seeing the satisfaction of customers and being a part of a supportive community.
crabtreegirl
Hi, new consultant here from Northern Mississippi. I just started February 28

Welcome to CS!

Welcome to Chef Success

1. How did you become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I became a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up through a current consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

2. What made you decide to become a consultant?

I have always been passionate about cooking and hosting parties, and Pampered Chef offers a great opportunity to share my love for cooking while earning an income.

3. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?

My favorite Pampered Chef product is the Quick Cooker. It's perfect for making delicious and healthy meals in a fraction of the time.

4. How do you plan to promote and grow your business?

I plan on hosting parties, reaching out to friends and family, and utilizing social media to promote my business and reach new customers.

5. What has been the most rewarding part of being a Pampered Chef consultant so far?

The most rewarding part has been seeing how excited and satisfied my customers are with the products they purchase. It's also great to be a part of a supportive and empowering community of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robyn Lang
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Caprice Andersen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lynncolvinpc