• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the PC community as a consultant?

In summary, becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef offers various benefits including earning income through product sales, access to discounts, training, and support, and the opportunity to build your own business. The cost to become a consultant ranges from $39 to $159 depending on the starter kit chosen. No prior cooking or sales experience is required as the training program provides all necessary skills. Consultants also receive support from a mentor, online resources, and a community of fellow consultants. It is possible to work as a consultant while maintaining other commitments due to the flexibility of the role.
Christina S Garcia
Hello! I have been using PC for over 20 years. I am excited to be hare as a consultant and look forward to the possibilities that the future with PC holds.

welcome welcome welcome!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to joining the Pampered Chef community as a consultant. Not only will you have the opportunity to earn income through product sales, but you will also have access to exclusive discounts, training and support, and the chance to build your own business on your own terms.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The most popular starter kit is $109 and includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There is also a smaller kit available for $39, and a larger kit for $159.

3. Do I need to have a certain level of cooking or sales experience to become a consultant?

No, you do not need any specific experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training program will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. We welcome people from all backgrounds and levels of experience to join our community.

4. What kind of support will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have access to a variety of support resources, including a mentor to guide you through the process, online training and resources, and a community of fellow consultants who are always willing to share their experiences and advice.

5. Can I still work full-time or have other commitments while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have full-time jobs or other commitments and still find success with Pampered Chef. You have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want, and you can schedule parties and events around your other responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Dingess