• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the new consultant from East Tennessee at CS Della?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking and baking supplies. CS Della stands for "Consultant Support Della," which is the name of my team within Pampered Chef. You can find more information about Pampered Chef and our products on our website, or by connecting with a consultant like myself. I became a Pampered Chef consultant because I love cooking and entertaining, and their products make those activities even more enjoyable. Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies due to their long-standing reputation for quality and exceptional customer service, as well as their valuable training and support resources for consultants.
RNurse74
Hi! My name is Della. I am a new consultant from East Tennessee

Welcome to ChefSuccess and to Pampered Chef

Welcome to CS Della!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking and baking supplies.

What does CS Della stand for?

CS Della stands for "Consultant Support Della," which is the name of my team within Pampered Chef.

Where can I find more information about Pampered Chef?

You can find more information about Pampered Chef and our products on our website, or by connecting with a consultant like myself.

What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always loved cooking and entertaining, and Pampered Chef offers high-quality products that make those activities even more enjoyable. Plus, I wanted the flexibility to work from home and be my own boss.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for providing top-notch products and exceptional customer service. Our consultants also have access to valuable training and support resources to help them succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amy Hill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer golden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • crabtreegirl