• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the new Pampered Chef consultant, Kim?

In summary, Kim has been a Pampered Chef consultant for a few months since joining in May. She was inspired to become a consultant because she loves cooking and saw it as a perfect opportunity to make extra income. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. As a new consultant, Kim may have special offers or promotions for her customers. She is also happy to provide recipe ideas and cooking tips using Pampered Chef products.
Kim R
Hi my name is Kim and I joined Pampered Chef in May. Im slowly getting things set up and together. Im a mom of 3 and a grandma of 6. I love to cook and so Pampered Chef is the perfect job/hobby for me..

Welcome Kim!

Hi Kim. I have been a Pampered Chef consultant since March. I am also new to this forum.

Hi Kim & Reba,I'm new to this forum & as a PC consultant but not customer. Welcome & have fun!

1. How long has Kim been a Pampered Chef consultant?

Kim joined Pampered Chef in May, so she has been a consultant for a few months now.

2. What inspired Kim to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a mom of 3 and grandma of 6, Kim loves to cook and saw Pampered Chef as the perfect job/hobby that combines her love for cooking with the opportunity to make extra income.

3. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items that are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

4. Does Kim have any special offers or promotions as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, Kim may have some special offers or promotions for her customers. Be sure to ask her about any current deals or discounts.

5. Can Kim help me with recipe ideas or cooking tips?

Absolutely! Kim is a passionate cook and would be happy to share her knowledge and experience with you. She can also provide you with recipe ideas and cooking tips using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKimlette
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kim Moleski
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55