• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Who is Diane Perkins and why did she become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

In summary, Diane Perkins is a retired military spouse from Ruskin, Florida who has been using Pampered Chef products for over 30 years. She became a consultant for the brand to help her family's dream of retiring debt-free and to share her passion for the products with others. Diane's favorite thing about Pampered Chef products is their high quality, durability, and variety. She settled down in Florida to be closer to family who had previously moved there.
Diane L Perkins
Hello Everyone my name is Diane Perkins. I currently live in Ruskin, Florida with my wonderful hubby and daughter. We are a retired Military family that chose to settle down in Florida to be close to our family (which moved here over 15 years ago from Kentucky). I have hosted many parties over the past 30 years of using Pampered Chef and LOVE all of my products. I chose to become a consultant recently to assist with our dream of retiring without debt.

Welcome to CS Diane!

1. Who is Diane Perkins?

Diane Perkins is a retired military spouse who currently resides in Ruskin, Florida with her husband and daughter. She has been using Pampered Chef products for over 30 years and has a passion for the brand.

2. Why did she become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Diane chose to become a consultant for Pampered Chef in order to assist with her family's dream of retiring without debt. She also has a deep love for the products and wanted to share that with others.

3. How long has she been using Pampered Chef products?

Diane has been using Pampered Chef products for over 30 years. She has hosted many parties during that time and has always been a loyal customer.

4. What made her choose to settle down in Florida?

Diane and her family chose to settle down in Florida to be closer to their family, who had previously moved to the state from Kentucky over 15 years ago. Florida has become their chosen home for retirement.

5. What is her favorite thing about Pampered Chef products?

Diane's favorite thing about Pampered Chef products is their quality and durability. She has been using them for decades and they have never disappointed her. She also loves the variety of products and the ease of use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Tammy D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DAWN NEWTON