• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Full-Time Grandmother Succeed as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can be successfully balanced with being a full-time grandmother. The flexibility of the job allows you to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. Time management and involving your grandchildren in your business can help you maintain a successful Pampered Chef business while still being a full-time grandmother. Communication, utilizing social media, and setting realistic goals are key to ensuring success. The start-up costs for becoming a consultant are relatively low and can be quickly earned back with determination and hard work. Being a grandmother can also be advantageous to your business as you can use your skills and network to excel as a consultant and involve your grandchildren in your business.
Gigi Metheny
Hello! I’m Gigi Metheny from Maryland and am new to Pampered Chef. I just signed about a week ago.I’m a full time grandmother of eight. During the day, I take care of my two youngest grandchildren. When schools dismiss for my older ones, I’m there to assist with homework, extra curricular, etc. Considering this is a 5-day responsibility and all are thriving, I don’t want to break this flow by going back into the work world. Since I REALLY need the money, I’m giving this a shot!

Welcome to CS Gigi!

1. Can I successfully balance being a full-time grandmother with being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, absolutely! One of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the flexibility it offers. You can set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. As a full-time grandmother, you can work around your responsibilities and still be successful as a consultant.

2. Will I have enough time to dedicate to my Pampered Chef business?

It might require some time management and planning, but it is definitely doable. With your current schedule, you can use your free time in the evenings or weekends to focus on your Pampered Chef business. You can also involve your grandchildren in your business, making it a fun and educational experience for them.

3. How can I make sure my business is successful while still being a full-time grandmother?

Communication is key. Let your friends and family know that you are now a Pampered Chef consultant and ask for their support. You can also utilize social media to reach out to potential customers and host virtual parties to save time and energy. Additionally, make sure to set realistic goals and prioritize tasks to make the most out of your time.

4. Will I be able to afford the start-up costs of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant are relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. You can also take advantage of special offers and discounts for new consultants. Plus, with your determination and hard work, you can quickly earn back your initial investment.

5. How can I use my role as a grandmother to my advantage as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a grandmother is a unique and valuable experience that can benefit your Pampered Chef business. You can use your skills in multitasking, organization, and nurturing to excel as a consultant. You can also use your network of family and friends to host parties and promote your business. Your grandchildren can also be a great source of inspiration for recipes and cooking tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • Erin Bender