• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help navigating Pampered Chef as a new consultant?

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, you have access to the Pampered Chef Learning Center for various training materials, including videos, articles, and live webinars. To set up your personal website, log into your consultant account and customize it with your own branding and product offerings. To book your first party, reach out to friends and family, host a launch party, or offer to do a cooking demonstration at a local event. Tips for successful party sales include creating a welcoming atmosphere, showcasing products, offering deals, and following up with attendees. To stay organized, keep track of bookings, orders, and contacts, set goals and create a business plan, and communicate with your team and upline. Utilizing resources and training
Teresa Crothers
Hey Everyone!
I am a new consultant and trying to find all the help I can get from your experience and expertise.
I am looking forward to retirement from my job and Pampered Chef is my plan. I am excited to do
what needs to be done to be a success. Thanks for all you do that helps us newbies as we try to figure
all of this out.
T.

Welcome to CS!

1. How do I access training materials as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to the Pampered Chef Learning Center, where you can find a variety of training materials, including videos, articles, and live webinars. You can also connect with your upline or team leader for additional support and guidance.

2. What is the best way to set up my personal website?

Your personal website is an important tool for your Pampered Chef business. To set it up, log into your consultant account and go to the "My Website" tab. Here, you can customize your website with your own branding, photos, and product offerings.

3. How do I book my first party as a new consultant?

There are several ways to book your first party as a new consultant. You can reach out to friends and family, host a launch party, or even offer to do a cooking demonstration at a local event or fair. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for support from your network!

4. What are the best tips for successful party sales?

Some key tips for successful party sales include: creating a welcoming and fun atmosphere, showcasing the products in action, offering special deals or promotions, and following up with attendees after the party. Don't forget to also ask for referrals and potential hostesses for future parties!

5. How can I stay organized as a new consultant?

Organization is key to success as a Pampered Chef consultant. Some helpful tips include: keeping track of party bookings, orders, and contacts in a planner or spreadsheet, setting goals and creating a business plan, and regularly communicating with your team and upline. Utilizing the resources and training materials provided by Pampered Chef can also help you stay organized and on top of your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Xchoi Hunt