• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new consultant for PC? Need help getting started?

In summary, to set up your web page as a new Pampered Chef consultant, log in to your account and customize your page under the "My Website" tab. While waiting for your kit to arrive, familiarize yourself with the products and recipes and start reaching out to potential customers. To get help getting started, utilize resources such as training sessions, webinars, and mentorship programs, and reach out to your upline consultant. You can start selling products immediately after signing up, and your first steps should include setting up your web page, familiarizing yourself with the products, and booking parties while also seeking support from your upline consultant and attending any available training sessions or webinars.
Maritsa tedesco
I'm new just signed up last night 7/10/2017... just trying to get the feel of everything and my web page set up while waiting on my PC kit
any help would be amazing

Welcome to CS! Good luck with PC!

1. How do I set up my web page as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

To set up your web page, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Website" tab. From there, you can customize your web page with your personal information and product offerings.

2. What should I do while I wait for my Pampered Chef kit to arrive?

While you wait for your kit, familiarize yourself with Pampered Chef's products and recipes. You can also start reaching out to potential customers and booking parties to kickstart your business.

3. How can I get help getting started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many resources available for new consultants, including training sessions, webinars, and a mentorship program. You can also reach out to your upline consultant for guidance and support.

4. Can I start selling Pampered Chef products before receiving my kit?

Yes, you can start selling Pampered Chef products immediately after signing up as a consultant. You can take orders and collect payments, and once your kit arrives, you can fulfill those orders and start earning commissions.

5. What are the first steps I should take as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, your first steps should be to set up your web page, familiarize yourself with the products and recipes, and start booking parties. You should also reach out to your upline consultant for support and attend any training sessions or webinars available to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Micki Walker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Josh Hunholz
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cookin' Momma