• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Ready to Learn and Succeed?

In summary, to get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to sign up on the website and purchase a starter kit. The kit includes products, supplies, and access to training and resources. You can book your first show by reaching out to friends and using social media. Support for new consultants is available through mentorship, online resources, and the company's home office. You can also learn more about products and recipes through trainings, meetings, and connecting with other consultants.
Martha P
Hi all, I am a new consultant since November. I have completed my first show!!! . Thanks for allowing me to join. I look forward to learning lots of great things :)Thanks
Martha

I joined yesterday! How is it going for you so far?

Martha, somehow I missed your joining. Welcome; hope you are having lots of fun.

Thank you. So far so good :)

1. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a new consultant, you will need to first sign up on the Pampered Chef website and purchase your starter kit. Then, you can begin familiarizing yourself with the products, attending trainings and meetings, and booking your first shows.

2. What is included in the starter kit for new consultants?

The starter kit for new consultants includes a selection of Pampered Chef products, business supplies and materials, and access to online training and resources. It is designed to help you launch your business successfully.

3. How do I book my first show as a new consultant?

You can book your first show by reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances and asking if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef show. You can also utilize social media and other online platforms to reach potential customers.

4. What kind of support is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support for new consultants, including a mentorship program, online training and resources, and support from the company's home office. You can also connect with other consultants in the Pampered Chef community for advice and guidance.

5. How can I learn more about the products and recipes as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to online training and resources that will help you familiarize yourself with the products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef. You can also attend trainings and meetings, and reach out to your mentor or other consultants for help and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Marianne Pisanko