• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Supplies & Custom Products for Your Business Needs

In summary, Tenille has a few of the Season's Best Recipe Books from 1996-1999. She also has a Light & Simple cookbook from 1996.
cathy kish
Hi, I am looking for business supplies, banners, table cloth, car magnets, things of that nature.

cathy kish said:
Hi, I am looking for business supplies, banners, table cloth, car magnets, things of that nature.
Hi Cathy,
I might have some business supplies. Can you send me a message with what business supplies you're looking for?

I have a table cloth and table runner for shows. I have a few more things I'll add to it. I'll PM a picture of everything.

Tenille V. said:
Hi Cathy,
I might have some business supplies. Can you send me a message with what business supplies you're looking for?
advertisement type things, table cloth/runner, I really don't know what is available

ktraceyk said:
I have a table cloth and table runner for shows. I have a few more things I'll add to it. I'll PM a picture of everything.
if you sent anything, i don't see it. :(

it's in your messages

Hi Cathy,
Here are a few of the items I would have available to sell if interested:
  • Fall 2015 Catalogs (I think around 20) - these are good if you want to leave in offices or other locations or take to give out at vendor shows (I'd sell them cheap!!)
  • PC 2/15 & 8/15 2-ply order forms (these are good for use with your cooking & catalog shows or if you take orders at a vendor show)
  • PC Invites (vintage ones) - if you have hosts that like to mail out invites, these are great, you just fill in the details.
  • PC recipe cards - (I have lots of different kinds, so let me know if there's anything in particular) - great for give aways & thank you gifts.
  • PC postcards - customer service, host coaching, catalog & new consultant
  • PC Vintage Season's Best Recipe Books (in good condition, most have either mine or another consultant's contact info that you would have to cover up, but easy enough with just another label)
  • Stickers - cooking, catalog, host coaching, etc...
  • Paisley iPad case (I can measure this to make sure of the size) - It's not in packaging, but I have never used & I don't think the previous owner used either (or else it's been gently used)
  • Maybe gently used aprons (I just need to double check) - mostly black & white, there might be some vintage ones. Chef's hat logo Invites write ups.jpg Invite covers.jpg Season's Best.jpg Recipe card instructions.jpg 2-ply receipts.jpg Recipe card fronts.jpg
Here's some pics of just a few of the things I have, if interested in anything let me know & I can figure out price & quantity. I have more, but I'm in the middle of moving, so I will try to find anything you're looking for.

Tenille, you don't happen to have any of these Season's Bests do you? Fall & Winter 1996, Fall & Winter 1997, Spring & Summer 1999

byrd1956 said:
Tenille, you don't happen to have any of these Season's Bests do you? Fall & Winter 1996, Fall & Winter 1997, Spring & Summer 1999
Sorry, I don't have the SB for those years. I do have a Light & Simple from 1996. It has some wear & wrinkles. I'd sell it for $1.50 + shipping. Most of my SB start in early 2000-current.

Attachments

• 20160812_201832.jpg
    20160812_201832.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 493
  • 20160812_201715.jpg
    20160812_201715.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 510
  • 20160812_201906.jpg
    20160812_201906.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 502
Tenille, Thanks anyway. I do have the Light & Simple.

Thanks for letting me know.

What types of business supplies does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies including personalized business cards, order forms, catalogs, and customizable product labels. We also offer branded merchandise such as aprons, tote bags, and kitchen tools for your business needs.

How can I customize my business supplies with my logo?

Our custom products allow you to upload your logo or design to be printed on your business supplies. Simply choose the item you want to customize and follow the easy steps to upload your logo and make any necessary edits.

Can I order business supplies in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for large orders of business supplies. You can save up to 20% when you order in bulk, making it more cost-effective for your business.

How long does it take to receive my custom products?

The production time for custom products varies depending on the item and quantity ordered. Most items will be produced and shipped within 5-7 business days. However, some items may have longer production times. You can check the estimated delivery date during the ordering process.

Can I return or exchange custom products?

Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges for custom products unless there is a defect or error in the printing. We recommend double-checking all designs and information before placing your order to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chandle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chandle
  • pcTracey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kashlo3066