• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need help with Pampered Chef? Let's make a list!

In summary, at a Pampered Chef cooking show, it is important to engage with guests by introducing yourself, demonstrating recipes, encouraging questions, and thanking everyone for attending. Useful resources to print out for guests include the catalog, recipe cards, and promotional materials. To stay organized as a new consultant, create a schedule and utilize resources provided by Pampered Chef. To increase sales and bookings, focus on hosting successful shows and offer incentives. And to make the most out of your first year, prioritize building relationships with customers and hosts, attend trainings, and have fun.
wyattmcc
I am somewhat new to Pampered Chef. My 1 year is coming up and I am still lost! I really need help. I guess the only way I can make sense is to make a list.

I need help with these:

* What to say and do and cooking shows ( I know weird question, but I had one and I wasn't sure if I was doing it right)

*What would be good to print out to give people to read if any
:confused::confused::confused:

Oh no, I'm sorry you are having a hard time! I would highly recommend doing some coaching calls with your director. Are you able to go to a team meeting? If your director is not in your area ask here for someone to take you in as a hospitality director so you have a support group. Go to some shows with other Pampered Chef consultants and learn from them. Go to the Online Training Center, click "Resources" and listen to some of the audio workshops. That is where I always point new people. Good luck!

I agree with Emily....There are many tools right at your fingertips to help you be successful. My philosophy with my new recruits and ever more after is the set them up for success not failure. The tools are there for you. Please, please find someone to help you with this. Your recruiter should still be there for you including your upline. Actions, Actions and more actions on all parts of the equation are essential in this business. Your new best friend----the phone. Good Luck!Let us know on here where you are located and there may be some hospitality out there to help.

My advice....online training :)! Log into Consultants Corner and Under Resources is everything you need to get a very good start. Good luck

I'd also recommend you go to a show of your recruiter/director/teammates. Seeing others do a show may help you get ideas. You may also see that you are doing things just like them, and it can help reassure you. :)

1. What should I say and do at cooking shows?

At a Pampered Chef cooking show, it's important to engage with your guests and make them feel comfortable. Start by introducing yourself and giving a brief overview of Pampered Chef and why you love the products. Then, demonstrate a few recipes using Pampered Chef products and explain the benefits of each. Encourage guests to ask questions and provide samples for them to try. Finally, make sure to thank everyone for coming and remind them of any promotions or specials.

2. What are some useful resources to print out for guests to read?

One great resource to print out for guests is the Pampered Chef catalog. This will give them a visual representation of all the products available and can serve as a reference for them to look back on. You can also print out recipe cards using Pampered Chef products and give them to guests as a thank you for attending the cooking show. Additionally, consider printing out any special promotions or discounts that guests can take advantage of.

3. How can I stay organized as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Staying organized as a new Pampered Chef consultant can be overwhelming, but there are a few tips to help. First, create a schedule for yourself and stick to it. This can include time for booking and hosting shows, placing orders, and following up with customers. You can also utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as the Consultant's Corner website and the Pampered Chef app, to keep track of orders and customer information.

4. How can I increase my sales and bookings?

One of the best ways to increase your sales and bookings is by hosting successful cooking shows. Make sure to promote your shows through social media, word of mouth, and reaching out to potential hosts. Additionally, consider offering incentives for guests who book a show or make a purchase at the show. You can also utilize the Pampered Chef Fundraiser program to reach a larger audience and boost sales.

5. How can I make the most out of my first year as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Congratulations on your first year with Pampered Chef! To make the most out of it, focus on building relationships with your customers and hosts. Offer exceptional customer service and follow up with your customers to ensure their satisfaction. Attend trainings and events to expand your knowledge and skills. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey of being a Pampered Chef consultant!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Crothers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive