• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there any local consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida?

In summary, there are many local consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida that can be easily found through a Google search or by asking for recommendations from your director. To connect with other local consultants, you can join Pampered Chef Facebook groups, attend events and meetings, and reach out to your director for connections. There are also specific Facebook groups and communities for Pampered Chef consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida. You can attend events and meetings with other local consultants to network and learn from others. To find a mentor or guide as a new consultant, you can reach out to your director, join local Facebook groups, attend events and meetings, and connect with experienced consultants online.
mhc
Gold Member
Hi, my name is Marie. I just signed up as a consultant last week. I am very excited for my first show. I am in St. Petersburg Florida. I would also love to meet and connect with some local consultants. My director is in NY.

I want to thank everyone here for all the wonderful advice and information sharing. When I joined Chef Success I was ready to become a consultant but had some life changing events happen. I was cleaning up my bookmarks and revisited the site and realized that I wanted to be part of a great opportunity. Ironically at the same time a friend asked me to host a party because they know I love my stoneware.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the group!!!!

Welcome!!!How far are you from Tampa? My director just moved there

Welcome :D

ChefZee said:
Welcome!!!

How far are you from Tampa? My director just moved there

We are about 30 minutes from the airport. Do you know what part of Tampa?

Thanks for the welcomes!

mhc said:
We are about 30 minutes from the airport. Do you know what part of Tampa?

Thanks for the welcomes!

No but I can find out :D

Congrats on starting your own biz and Welcome! Wishing you tons of fun and lots of rewards!

Welcome to Pampered Chef! I'm a consultant in St. Petersburg, FL. If you would like to meet my director at our next meeting, let me know. We can carpool. She is in New Port Richey so it's about a 40 minute drive. Haven't been able to find any directors in St. Pete.

Sooo my long term goal is to become one so I can hold my own meetings here in St. Pete.
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Welcome Marie! I am also fairly new, about 4 weeks. I have had 6 great shows so far! What an awesome fun business---!

Congrats and welcome Marie.

skmartin41 said:
Welcome to Pampered Chef! I'm a consultant in St. Petersburg, FL. If you would like to meet my director at our next meeting, let me know. We can carpool. She is in New Port Richey so it's about a 40 minute drive. Haven't been able to find any directors in St. Pete.

Sooo my long term goal is to become one so I can hold my own meetings here in St. Pete.

Her Director is probably closer to you, but the Director that ChefZee (Zaneta) is talking about did just move to Tampa. Karen & Zaneta are both in my downline. Karen's military & just got all her personal property, so she's just now trying to get settled in. She has one team member who was there before she arrived & 2 more have joined her team this month. So she'll probably be starting meetings soon. She's great with hospitality, if you want her info just e-mail me ([email protected]) and I'll be happy to connect you with Karen. ;)

Congratulations on your new business & WELCOME to Chef Success! :D

Thank you so much.

Shiela I emailed you for Karen's info.

skmartin41 said:

Thanks! I will message you

Marie

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. It does bring a smile and cheery feeling especially when I was having a down day.

i am in tampa too...technically land o lakes, my hospitality is in riverview, i would prefer something closer to home, but the director is great!!!

1. Are there any local consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida?

Yes, there are many local consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida. You can easily find them by searching for "Pampered Chef consultants near me" on Google or by reaching out to your director for recommendations.

2. How can I connect with other local consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida?

You can connect with other local consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida by joining local Pampered Chef Facebook groups, attending local events and meetings, and reaching out to your director for connections.

3. Is there a specific group or community for Pampered Chef consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida?

Yes, there are several Facebook groups and communities specifically for Pampered Chef consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida. You can request to join these groups and connect with other consultants in your area.

4. Can I attend events or meetings with other local consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida?

Yes, you can attend events and meetings with other local consultants in St. Petersburg, Florida. These events are a great way to network, learn from others, and grow your business.

5. How can I find a mentor or someone to guide me as a new consultant in St. Petersburg, Florida?

You can find a mentor or someone to guide you as a new consultant in St. Petersburg, Florida by reaching out to your director, joining local Facebook groups, and attending events and meetings. You can also connect with experienced consultants online through forums and social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Diane L Perkins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joyce D