• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: How Did I Earn $1600 in Just 30 Days?

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, it is possible to earn a significant amount of money in your first 30 days by hosting two shows and achieving $1600 in commissionable sales. You also have the opportunity to earn a 12" covered stainless steel skillet as a reward for reaching certain sales goals. The number of shows you plan on doing per month is a personal decision, and as a part-time consultant, your goal of 2 shows per month is a great starting point. Your first commission check will be issued after your first show's orders have been processed and shipped. Additionally, the Spring/Summer enhancement kit is a collection of new and exclusive products that are only available for a limited time and includes training materials
Canyon Chef
I'm so excited! I signed in Jan and will be completing my first 30 days on Monday. I have already submitted 2 shows with a total of $1600 in commissionable sales. My 12" covered stainless steel skillet is en route to my house as I speak (or type)! I'm hoping to be able to do on average 2 shows a month.

I can't wait to get my first commission check so I can purchase the Spring/Summer enhancement kit. I have gotten so much product in the last month I'm having to clean out my kitchen to make room.

A little about myself:

I have been the proud owner of a PC pizza stone for over 11 years and I have always toyed with the idea of becoming an independent consultant. I am only doing it part-time to get product and extra money for Disney vacations. My husband and I both work for the National Park Service and we currently live in Grand Canyon NP. We have three kids, two cats and two frogs. And we all love to eat and cook. :chef:

Welcome! How exciting to actually live in Grand Canyon National Park - I've never even seen it! Congratulations on the great start. Keep up the good work and two shows a week will be a breeze!

That is so exciting, congratulations!!!!

Thanks! I'm so excited. I'm going to watch my Spring into Success DVD tonight.

Congratulations on your new business & welcome to Chef Success! :D

Woo hoo! Keep having fun!

That's a fantastic sale average, $1600 for two shows. Keep up the great work and best of luck!

Wahoo! That's great that you earned the 12" skillet.

Congratulations.

1. How did you earn $1600 in just 30 days as a new consultant?

Congratulations on your successful start with Pampered Chef! With hard work and determination, it is possible to earn a significant amount of money in your first 30 days as a consultant. By hosting two shows and achieving $1600 in commissionable sales, you have already shown your potential as a consultant. Keep up the great work!

2. What is the 12" covered stainless steel skillet and how did you earn it?

The 12" covered stainless steel skillet is a popular and high-quality product from Pampered Chef. As a new consultant, you have the opportunity to earn this skillet for free as a reward for reaching certain sales goals. It is a great incentive to motivate you to achieve even more success with your shows.

3. How many shows do you plan on doing per month?

This is a personal decision that varies for each consultant. Some may choose to do more shows to earn a higher income, while others may prefer to do fewer shows and focus on other aspects of their life. As a part-time consultant, your goal of doing 2 shows per month is a great starting point. You can always adjust this number based on your availability and goals.

4. When will you receive your first commission check?

The timing of your commission checks depends on your show dates and when your customers receive their orders. Typically, commission checks are issued once a month and can take a few weeks to arrive. As a new consultant, you will receive your first commission check after your first show's orders have been processed and shipped.

5. What is the Spring/Summer enhancement kit and why do you want to purchase it?

The Spring/Summer enhancement kit is a collection of new and exclusive products that are only available for a limited time. As a consultant, it is important to have a variety of products to offer to your customers, and the enhancement kit allows you to do just that. It also includes training materials and business supplies to help you grow your business. It's great that you are already looking forward to investing in your business with this kit!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SHELIA SLIDER
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Diane L Perkins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Blackmore