• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Chef Aggi: Joining Pampered Chef and Pursuing Success in Canada!

In the US, it is available at any store that carries kitchen items and in Canada, it is only available through PC.Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I have been a consultant for about 3 years now and I have to say that it is one of the best things I have ever done! In summary, Chef Aggi has been a consultant for 3 years and loves it. She is excited to start up her new business and is looking forward to hearing about others' stories and ideas.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
Hello to you all. I have been lurking around this site since November reading many of the postings and getting lots of ideas and inspiration. I finally placed my order for my kit last week. My director informs me I should get my kit any day now. I was a consultant back in 2001 – 2002, but had to give it up to return to university full time. I finally received my degree back in October. When I moved from Ottawa, Ontario back home to St. John’s, Newfoundland I knew I wanted to start up PC again. I can’t wait to see my new kit. I decided to get the deluxe kit (not sure the correct name) instead of the Super Starter Kit. I wanted to see all the extra products I could get. And for an extra $100 I’m sure it will be worth it.
I have started sending out emails to everyone I know and mentioning it in my quilt classes I teach. I got people who are interested but not right now. In fact, they won’t be interested until June and even September.!! My best friend though said she would do a show this month for me. For now her show is booked for March 25th. She is already telling everyone she knows and inviting as many people she can. I just hope that I can get a couple more bookings for April month from her show. For now I don’t mind if I only get 1 or 2 shows a month.. I have so many other things on the go right now I just want to take it easy.. At the same time though I do want to keep it consistent with getting those shows each month. Wish me luck!

I also look forward to getting to know you all and hearing more about your stories and ideas. I have also noticed that my neighbours to the south of me in the United States seem to have different bonus gifts as consultants than we here in Canada. There is no talk of a skillet here this month. err at least I don't think so.. Can any Canadian chefs here confirm? :rolleyes:

Cheers

Chef Aggi:p

Welcome!:D Welcome back!!

I was just wondering, as a US consultant, what kit is offered besides the Super Starter Kit?

And yes, we have all found that Canada and the US have different specials most of the time. I believe they are the same during Help Whip Cancer.:D

Congratulations!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you back...

There are differences in the Canadian and American products offered (I don't know what they are) and we only have the Super Starter Kit (unless something changed and I wasn't paying attention)!

A fellow Newfoundlander... sort of...Hi Chef Aggi,

I am not really a Newfoundlander, but my parents have retired there, so we visit pretty regularly. (They live on the Bonavista penninsula... if you ever feel like driving that far for a show, I might be able to get you some bookings, LOL!)

I actually was thinking about getting my step mother some PC items, but I can't order them for her from here in the States, so if you set up a website, let me know, OK?

Good luck with your new business. It was my step mother who first told me about PC back in the fall. And now I am in SS month 3! LOL.

PS: I bet the oval baker would be good for Cod Au Gratin!

Congrats on starting your PC business up again!

Yep, there is an Ultimate Kit available in Canada. It's awesome - I've attached a flyer for it for anyone who is curious.

The recruiting special for Canadians is receive the stainless steel mixing bowls for FREE when you submit 4 shows in your first 30 days (when you sign in March).

Good luck!

Attachments

• ultimate kit flyer.pdf
    84.4 KB · Views: 715
Darn! I am totally jealous of your Deluxe kit! LOL.

I would have loved something like that!

Why does Canada have the added bonus for the SS kit and different host/guest specials then the US?

Dunno. Some months they are they same (May the host/guest specials are the same) but more often than not, they are different.
There are differences in the catalogues as well - some of the stuff available in the US is not available in Canada. I am so steamed that the Good Company Beer Bread Mix is no longer available in Canada - I loved that stuff and every show I brought it to, I sold at least 9 mixes and 5-6 loaf pans, ah well...
We also do not have the same Bridal Registry.

What is "Welcome Chef Aggi: Joining Pampered Chef and Pursuing Success in Canada!" about?

"Welcome Chef Aggi" is a blog post that highlights the story of Chef Aggi, a new member of Pampered Chef in Canada. It discusses her journey to joining the company and her pursuit of success in the Canadian market.

Who is Chef Aggi and how did she join Pampered Chef?

Chef Aggi is a talented and passionate cook who recently joined Pampered Chef as a consultant. After attending a Pampered Chef party, she fell in love with the products and the company's mission and decided to become a part of the team.

What inspired Chef Aggi to pursue success with Pampered Chef in Canada?

Chef Aggi was inspired by the opportunity to turn her passion for cooking into a successful business with Pampered Chef. She also saw the potential to connect with other food lovers in Canada and share her love for the company's high-quality products.

What can readers expect to learn from "Welcome Chef Aggi"?

Readers can expect to learn about Chef Aggi's personal journey to joining Pampered Chef, the benefits of becoming a consultant, and how to achieve success in the Canadian market. They will also gain insight into the company's values, products, and community.

How can I become a part of the Pampered Chef team in Canada?

If you are interested in joining Pampered Chef in Canada, you can reach out to a local consultant or visit the company's website to learn more about becoming a consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to get a feel for the company and its products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maria Harrison-Edge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kathy Phillips