• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Started with Pampered Chef: Tips from a New Consultant | Kelley's Journey

other ventures.....I am so excited to be a PC consultant! I have been to 2 meetings and I have learned a lot. I have also booked my first show. I am so psyched! Keep up the great work.
Kelley Sells
Hi Folks,
I've just signed on to Pampered Chef, and am very excited....if there are any tips you can lend, that would be great, on how to get started, what was successful for you....etc.....

I hope it is as much fun as I picture it to be.... :rolleyes:

Thanks so much in advance, can't wait to hear from you all....

Kelley

CongratulationsGreat choice of jobs. This is one of the best jobs in the world. 1. You have to be a friend to the phone. Do not be afraid to call people. 2. Do not be afraid to tell everyone that you have become a PC consultant. Also invite them to have a great time with friends and get free or discounted products. 3. Build a support with your director or this website. Everyone needs a place to vent or get encouragement when needed.
Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to talk.

Thanks, Kim

before I signed...I found this site and with out it I dont' think I would have otherwise! The people and information here are amazing! I have learned more here than my cluster meetings. But meetings are very important too so I recommend you try to attend as regularly as you can! For support, recognition and the commardarie (spelling?).

I just completed my SS3 and I did so much better than I ever anticipated! I really only wanted to do 2 shows a month and maybe make a couple hundred dollars but so far my paychecks have been 3-4x that much doing 7-8 shows at first and now about 4 a month! I received almost all of the SS bonuses (5) plus the sell a thon pack for the new spring products. And it is awesome to get all that product for FREE! I sent out a letter to all of my friends and family for their support and I got 13 bookings from them! So it doesn't hurt to ask! I also had 2 Grand openings at my home to jump start my biz and had a MOmmy and me party right off the start! Then in Dec. I held a vendor event at my home. So there have been lots of parties around here! And it's been fun!

I am soo glad I joined and I wish you the best of luck to your new business! Welcome!

Thank you.....This site is great....there is one that is similar for Golden Retrievers, set up the same way, and they where a great help....so I'm very excited that this site is just as helpful.

I thank you for your guidance and kind words.....much appreciated....I too am just really wanting to do 2 shows a month, but so far since I mentioned it, I have gotten 2 bookings and 3 outside orders for my "New Venture" show at my home......

Thanks again,
Kelley

success...Kelley,

Congratulations on joining the PC family! I am so excited for you! One of the biggest contributors to my success when I was a SS was to not stop booking shows at 4 or 6 or 8...just keep booking...keep calling from your list of 100!

Office hours are another must!! It doesn't matter if they are a 2 hour block, or 15 minutes here and 30 minutes there...you need to have set hours to work your schedule!

A wise man, Don Funt ;) , once said about the Welcome Booklet "You can't fail if you complete the welcome booklet from front to back, if you do 1/2 then you might make it, you might not...but if you do 1/3 or less (he said this)...'I remember when you tried the PC. :D '"

Good luck in your venture! What are your goals with the Pampered Chef?Keep up updated on your progress!

Congrats Kelley!!! Welcome to PC. That's so exciting that you're starting this awesome job. You'll find a ton of inspiration and support here. I hope you love this job as much as I do! :)

Congratulations Kelley!

You picked a great company! And this web site will give you more information than you'll know what to do with. :eek:

Good luck to you!

Soooo much info, so little time....LOLWell, you ARE right, there is a ton of info on here and I have been to two meetings, and still I learn alot there and even so here....

Many good ideas and great inspirations....

I have booked 3 shows for March, my very 1st show got cancelled this past sunday :mad: due to old man winter blowing in. :eek: but am working on my 4th. Also have 3 possible recruits I'm working with. So, I haven't even done my 1st SHOW YET....LOL....I'm so psyched though, haven't even received my starter kit to boot.....LOL....

So it has gotten to the point of overshadowing my Real Estate Career at this point.... :D But maybe I needed a break and a change of scenery huh? LOL

Thanks again, and I'm always reading, so if you see an article that is great, let me know....

Kelley

Welcome to the PC family, Kelly! It sounds like you are off to a good start...even without doing a show! Enthusiasm is one of the key ingredients to success and it sounds like you are filled with it. It is contagious, so keep up the good work! We're looking forward to hearing about your success.

Best wishes,

Mary

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, build your own business, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have access to discounted products, flexible hours, and the ability to work from home.

What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools to get started. You will also receive training and support from your upline and the Pampered Chef team.

What should I expect during my first few months as a Pampered Chef consultant?

During your first few months as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can expect to learn about the products, build relationships with customers, and start booking and hosting parties. You will also receive training on how to run your business and market your products effectively.

How can I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through commissions on your sales, bonuses for reaching certain milestones, and team building commissions. You can also offer cooking classes and workshops to increase your income.

What kind of support and resources are available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef provides ongoing support and resources for its consultants, including training materials, marketing tools, and a community of fellow consultants. You will also have a dedicated upline who can provide guidance and support as you build your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheririce