• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Licia! New Pampered Chef Consultant Joins ChefTLD

Welcome to the PC community! It sounds like you're going to have a blast! Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll do well!
babygirl
Hi Everyone
I just wanted to introduce myself. I just signed on as a PC consultant yesterday. My buddy is my recruiter, ChefTLD. Thanks again Tanya. So far I have 4 shows already booked and 2 catalog shows for September. I also have a couple more friends and family that are thinking about booking a show in October. So far it looks like a good start.
I look foward to chatting with you guys. I have already learned soo much from lurking. What a wonderful site!!! I'm sure I'll have many more questions to come :)
Licia (brand new Consultant, first show is Sept 16th for sure)

Thanks to YOU !I don't deserve the thanks, its this wonderful company that does ! This opportunity, AND the products, sell themselves. How could we not love PC ? :p Finding this site is like a JACKPOT - I have shared the opportunity with babygirl, and now with ANOTHER potential recruit - and to let them be able to hear from REAL consultants, ALL over the country in a forum like this, was the BEST way to introduce them to this amazing community.
Its great to have support and others cheering you on every step of the way. I wish I had found this site when I was a super starter ! :)

babygirl said:
Hi Everyone
I just wanted to introduce myself. I just signed on as a PC consultant yesterday. My buddy is my recruiter, ChefTLD. Thanks again Tanya. So far I have 4 shows already booked and 2 catalog shows for September. I also have a couple more friends and family that are thinking about booking a show in October. So far it looks like a good start.
I look foward to chatting with you guys. I have already learned soo much from lurking. What a wonderful site!!! I'm sure I'll have many more questions to come :)
Licia (brand new Consultant, first show is Sept 16th for sure)
WElcome Licia!!
What an exciting time for you to join. You'll love it! And as you can already tell, this site can provide all kinds of support, answers, encouragement and more! Way to go! Keep those shows coming. It sounds like you're off to a great start!!

Welcome to the family!! Looks like your rolling and here's to a successful start and future. :D

Good Luck!Good Luck babygirl! You made a fantastic choice with PC! You won't look back, in fact the only thing you'll be looking for are new recipes to try and the UPS man pulling up into your driveway! :)

Congrats and welcome! This is a great business ( I never guessed when I signed up that I had the potential to make a 'real' living at this!). And everyone on here are so helpful! Good luck on your first shows!! :p

1. What is "Welcome Licia! New Pampered Chef Consultant Joins ChefTLD"?

"Welcome Licia! New Pampered Chef Consultant Joins ChefTLD" is an announcement blog post on the Pampered Chef website welcoming a new consultant, Licia, to our team.

2. Who is Licia and what is her background?

Licia is our newest Pampered Chef consultant who has joined ChefTLD. She has a passion for cooking and has previous experience in the culinary industry.

3. How can I connect with Licia and learn more about her journey with Pampered Chef?

You can connect with Licia through her consultant page on the Pampered Chef website. Here, you can learn more about her background, cooking tips and tricks, and even book a cooking party with her!

4. What does Licia's addition to the team mean for Pampered Chef and ChefTLD?

Licia's addition to the team brings in new ideas, perspectives, and recipes to our Pampered Chef community. She also helps expand our reach and allows us to better serve our customers through her expertise.

5. How can I join ChefTLD and become a Pampered Chef consultant like Licia?

You can join ChefTLD and become a Pampered Chef consultant by visiting our website and clicking on the "Join" button. From there, you can learn more about the benefits of being a consultant and sign up to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies