• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant

Omarakeen

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2006
What to do if some one signs up to become a consultant, receives their ss kit and later changes there mine. Do they have to send their kit back into HO?What will HO do?:rolleyes:

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Usually HO will tell them to keep the kit because it costs too much to send it back. What I try to do is to get the recruit to do the 4 shows or $1250 in sales to get their kit paid for and have cash in their pocket. Ask them if they have 4 friends who would be willing to gather $150 each in catalog sales so they could complete the LEGAL CONTRACT THEY SIGNED! The last thing I want to get around is that HO does nothing if they don't try to qualify. Then we would have tons more people signing up for the kit and doing nothing!

Omarakeen

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2006
When I place my order I ddin't get many guest sales receipts in my kit. Yes, I will order some but now this isn't helping me. I need to copy my order forms with the warrenty so I can past out my items when they get here. It is in shipping now. I am new just received my ss kit. What can I do? Can I make a copy of one of the guest sales receipt and then print the receipt from PP?

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Omarakeen said:
When I place my order I ddin't get many guest sales receipts in my kit. Yes, I will order some but now this isn't helping me. I need to copy my order forms with the warrenty so I can past out my items when they get here. It is in shipping now. I am new just received my ss kit. What can I do? Can I make a copy of one of the guest sales receipt and then print the receipt from PP?

I really dont understand how you do not have enough reciepts!!!:confused: You get 100 receipts!

Last edited:

Omarakeen

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2006
I have just finished unpacking my ss kit packet. I see the ones that you write out. I will use them. But I was talking about the paper that you can put into the printer and just print the order from pamperepartner on to a receipt.

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Omarakeen said:
I have just finished unpacking my ss kit packet. I see the ones that you write out. I will use them. But I was talking about the paper that you can put into the printer and just print the order from pamperepartner on to a receipt.

You have to order those, but why give them another reciept?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PC Mom 55
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views